ForumsGames[necro] Should Xbox Live Be free?

76 13013
Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

Well what do you think? I say yes because Nintendo and Sony are free and I don't know why you have to pay for Xbox live. To me there just trying to make money off us those greedy geeks lol. But really why do we have to pay???

• 76 Replies
Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

You just can't afford it! Ha ha! Xbox Live is free if you just want silver though... But Gold rocks because you could do anything! And it shouldn't be free because the more money they get the more things they can make for the company Microsoft like they could make another system other then the Xbox or Playstation or Wii! I would like to see another one of those that would be pretty cool

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

dude the last thing microsoft needs is more money last year alone they brought in over one trillion dollars so i think it should be free

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

I think it should be free. Sony and Nintendo were smart enough to make it free and only Microsoft wants to make more money by charging everyone just to play online.

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

1. Companies always want more money. We live in a capitalist society and thats the way it works.
2. I agree MS points are bad for us, but good for them. When you use really money you know what your spending, but when you use MS points its hard to tell what exactly you are spending.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

no way i agree wif salmanius

Jase508
Jase508
28 posts
Nomad

no way man. ps3 is the best u cant take their rep for being awesome compared to the xbox 360 away

milesgeorge
milesgeorge
13 posts
Nomad

its stopping it competing with the ps3 becus that has free online!

AnneMarieL
AnneMarieL
2 posts
Nomad

Xbox Live shouldn't be free because the money could be used to upgrade it, and make it better.
If it were free the features may be worse.

I haven't read all the Topic so if this already been said sorry.

kongking948
kongking948
41 posts
Nomad

No it shouldnt. Bad for business.

Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

No they make enough money off there system plus bill gates owns the company, he's rich. It should still be free.

152 posts
Nomad

i think so

W0nd3rWar10r300
W0nd3rWar10r300
9 posts
Nomad

xbox live is so cheap it really doesnt matter to me about paying

$40.00 a year

its better than ps3 and wii online they both suck so they make it free

Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

(I will ignore your comment about Wii) Well thats probably because your parents pay for it. For the rest of us its alot, plus why do we have to pay to go online when others free?

drsexypepper
drsexypepper
85 posts
Nomad

I think most of the people here are talking more about whether you want it to be free, rather than should it be free. Microsoft uses the money from xbox live to improve xbox live, that's why its better than on the other systems. I do think it could be a little less expensive though

Fireisice
Fireisice
3 posts
Nomad

I dont think Bill Gates would be happy if he made 0.56745% less profits every day. I mean we think he has enough money but he knows that he can never get enough money.

Showing 31-45 of 76