ForumsThe TavernCrazy Dreams

42 6231
daniel5533
daniel5533
160 posts
Nomad

i had a dream when i was running through the forest then and suddenly ended up in Mcdonald's. weird. have anybody had a strange dream like that when you're one place then all of sudden u end up somewhere else completely random?

• 42 Replies
Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

i was at my school walked up the stairs and ended up in my grandma's bedroom...it was a nightmare too (not cuz of that)

samabizzle
samabizzle
46 posts
Nomad

Is it nerdy to admit that I once found myself in the world of Call of Duty, Modern Warfare 2? Cos that's where I was.
(not as stressful and hellish as you might think)

But I can't remember any particular dream when I'm in one place then in somewhere completely different...maybe I'm just no good at remembering stuff. :/

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Not at all. I have had dreams that I was in a video game also. It was great. i think one of my dreams was I was in Final Fantasy Seven. And I was with Cloud's group and we where off trying to stop Sethiroth And It was awesome. I was with Barret mostly. It was great. He was a great characters. And I had to go with him and help him with stuff and so on. So yeah kind of a weird dream.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

All you can eat buffet with any food imaginable. I was really mad when my alarm woke me up.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Nice dream. I'd be upset if I was woken up also.

jumanju
jumanju
4 posts
Nomad

I've had tons of crazy dreams, but i can't remember diddle.

PracticalManiac
PracticalManiac
295 posts
Peasant

These are nothing... lol I had a dream I was taking a bath in the middle of wal mart where i work and people kept watching me so i got out and went to the in store block buster, they were cutting up "legal" drugs on the counter so I took some went home.
G
ot kicked out of my house walked through a creepy haunted middle school all in ragged clothing. Then I was walking by 7-11 and people were making fun of me so I flipped em off and ran into an old friend went to his house and his sisters walked in on me taking a dump and kept stealing the toilet paper.

I finally wiped went out back and my friends were playing with the little kids had a dance off, I thought it was lame so i left and ended up in a playground were it was 1 side vs. the other warfare and my friend had a rpg tied to his arm that we could not get off so we hooked him up to an rpg launchr and shot it at the other side

and then i continued to mine minerals for my side... Then I saw a cute girl got her number and woke up.

True story too, I dream very odd things every night like last night about a cursed indian burial ground and I wound up in a factory maze... Yah...

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I can see how your name fits you. Kidding. That is a very bizarre dream. And weird. Very weird.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i had a dream where i was mario in super mario sunshine mixed in with super mario 64. i didn't have the squirter thing so i landed in some goop and drowned. thats when i woke up.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

That sounds like more like a nightmare. I had a dream where I was in some Metroid game. And I had to help Samus Aaron out on here missions. It was fun i had to kill alien creatures and so on. It was great. And I went into Ridley's Lair and there he was the annoying thing ever. I pull out some large weapon and blew his head off. And than I continued to walk around than some kind of big creature can started to wreck the place and than I trip and fell and died.

ChaoticNeutralGamer
ChaoticNeutralGamer
12 posts
Nomad

I had a crazy dream that my pregnant girlfriend decided to hop on a motorcycle to tail some strange government vans, then flipped around into oncoming traffic which caused her to crash and lose the baby.

freyjrid
freyjrid
9 posts
Nomad

i had this nuts dream about a year ago...
i was running through a destroyed Fallout-esque city looking for a hidey hole for the night (yea minecraft zombies ) and the next morning i went outside and everything was under attack by some gigantic robot all War of the Worlds like. So i run around saving animals in a strange post-apocalyptic Noah and we then escape into the safety of the forest.
Well safety turns to terror when helicopters begin chasing us, catch up to us, and then black suited G-men kinda dudes jumped out and punch and kicked me to death.
the end^^

dillsoccer
dillsoccer
147 posts
Nomad

i hate nightmares where you end up falling off a building and you wake up at the end and you either fell off the bed or your gasping for air

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

That happened to ke, except I was fine, and a little scared. I had a dream that i was chasing some characters from Pokemon, and a slipped and fell of the Empire State Building. I woke up before I hit the ground.

shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
274 posts
Nomad

lol i have one but it's way to long o write. lol i made a short story anout it over here: http://armorgames.com/community/thread/7560101/shortz-storyz-placez

anyways, it's about a girl who finds this guy and there in like this really messed up place. it's kinda freaky. lol

Showing 1-15 of 42