The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernAny relatively old people here? XD

101 14332
DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

Please tell me if this is a dup, I haven't found another thread like this but it's a very obvious topic, so I am not sure...

Anyway, I'm 13, so I'm probably one of the youngest users here (except for the ones below 13 pretending to be older). My question is: Who is the oldest person on this site?

• 101 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

There was a thread with the same topic some time back, actually, but it is probably better left dead (if it wasn't locked due to being out debated...).
Either way, I have seen staff mention that the target group of this site is between 16 and 25 or something similar, so obviously we got some more physically mature people around. Mentally, it is another matter.

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

most of the big named wepr people are older... high school to 30s. (there's a few whose ages are unknown to me. I'll be 22 in October >

I can probably count on one hand the times I've collectively been to AG forums outside of the werp, tavern, and media... I wonder if there's a trend there with the other old people w/o mod'ly obligations.

one of the admins might be the oldest... but as for legitimately knowing... I dunno.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

The most interesting thing would be to find some active user actually being a really old person, like how you sometimes find 60 year old dudes playing WoW. >

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I'm 14 right now. I remember registering when I had recently turned 12 and going straight to the WEPR. :P

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

there's one w/ a PHD... and that would put him over 22 unless he's just an uber genius... never asked him tho... one of the mods is a doctor... that would put him over 22... another mod I know is mid 20s if not 30s (i forget)... one of the most verbose about expressing his opinion in the wepr is about 22+10 years. One of the music people I talk to when I can is there about the same age as the other guy (if not older)... 22 is young comparatively

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

there is a user called dustyrose who i think is in her forties, she isnt active though, go on my friends list, sunbyrd, the shes on his friends list

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

Cormyn is 37 years old if I well remember. Never seen anyone older than that.

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

@thisisnotanalt, I admit, I registered when I was twelve (I had around three months till my birthday, don't ban me :P), but again, I wasn't really active at the time....

I actually once lied at the kong chat that I'm 9 XD. They believed me, probably because I r0te lik dis...

samabizzle
samabizzle
46 posts
Nomad

Well I'm 17 and very new to this website so uhhh...
...what's a werp?

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

...what's a werp?
XD It means World Events, Politics, and Religion. It's a forum. I'm only 15.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

what's a werp?

Known more commonly as the World Events, Politics and Religion section of the forum it is also the debate area.

I bet MrWalker is the oldest here.
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

I don't much about ages here. I'm 17 and all the users who I frequent their profiles are all about 13 to 15.

shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
274 posts
Nomad

i once saw a guy on here who was 37

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

did anyone actually read my post? the oldest here is at least 40

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I registered in 2009 but i had an account before then that i forgot the password to.

Showing 1-15 of 101