The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernAny relatively old people here? XD

101 14336
DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

Please tell me if this is a dup, I haven't found another thread like this but it's a very obvious topic, so I am not sure...

Anyway, I'm 13, so I'm probably one of the youngest users here (except for the ones below 13 pretending to be older). My question is: Who is the oldest person on this site?

• 101 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Hey now, it isn't our fault you have your mind set on cormyn being the oldest here. Youre just being ignorant with the information shown to you, and I am wondering why. It isn't like it's a contest, youre the one refuting useless information when you couldve just accepted that there is a possibility that someone is older than cormyn.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Perhaps a mod or admin can come in here and give some accurate or at least constructive information.

Nah.
There are people, who have been alive for an amount of years, and they have put this on their page.
We also have a group of late thirties users, who, compared to the rest of us, might seem old.
There are also users who decide to put some other age on their profiles to seem older than they are, and this does not change that they might be acting worse than an average five year old on a sugar high, just like any 13-year-old could make more sense than the adults in a discussion.

Or that two users can have silly arguments about something that, for all that it's worth, doesn't really matter much.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

It's amazing what you can find when you type in a famous nursery song called "This old man"

Man claims he is a 59 year old crane driver:

Being as we are, we are natural skeptics for a site such as this. However, 59 is a pretty specific number, compared to 80 or 90 and the formal language that he relayed is pretty convincing.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

*notes buzzkill Patrick*

Perhaps a mod or admin can come in here and give some accurate or at least constructive information.

Not quite.

Instead, I have come to the decision that cormyn is the oldest user on AG, not counting fakes.

I'm not sure if any limitations on who is considered an AG user were mentioned, except the requirement of having an AG account of course. If we're going to go by that, Cormyn is not the oldest user on AG.

He is among the oldest active forummers on AG, if that's what you mean.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

There was that one really really old christian dude that had a bunch of problems with his back or something.

I remember him... His name was related to the Bible... Matthew?
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

This is just like talking to Strop... He is a few years older, and still makes it sound like it's a twenty year gap. Cue head ruffles and-

D'AAAAW!

But that's just 'coz you're special Cen >:3

Also that's how it is in the real world all around... it's a quantum leap to the next job title. An intern is lowly compared to a resident, who is lowly compared to a registrar, who is lowly compared to a fellow, who is lowly compared to a junior consultant, who is lowly compared to the consultants whom you address "Professor", have multiple titles, and visit a hospital maybe once every few weeks to make sure the intern hasn't screwed up their patients...
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

But that's just 'coz you're special Cen >:3

Your moron littlebro?
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I am admitting that I registered when I was eleven.. I will also admit that Pazx registered when he was eleven. *insurance* I'm fifteen now by the way.

Actually according to my profile I was 10. I think. Someone do the math?

lol @ patrick
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Your moron littlebro?

You know it's all about the bromance.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

You know it's all about the bromance.

Like being in a headlock and being given noogies?
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

i'm 14. nobody could probably beat CalvinDultrey though..

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

I'm pretty sure the Cen-Strop discussion was the thing that created the "XD" on this thread's title...

well, I'd hate to do mean, median or mode on ages here, that would take long as hell...

But I'd say the range 46, oddly enough... we have a 59 year old dude, and the youngest should be 13, so...

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

But I'd say the range 46, oddly enough... we have a 59 year old dude, and the youngest should be 13, so...

To be exact, the youngest regular I can think of came here when he was aged ten.

i'm 14. nobody could probably beat CalvinDultrey though..

He doesn't look like a ten year old.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Man claims he is a 59 year old crane driver:

we have a 59 year old dude

He made that claim two years ago. He's 61 now.

There was that one really really old christian dude that had a bunch of problems with his back or something.

I wonder if he's still alive.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Thanks Ernie. I barely remember that fellow.

Showing 61-75 of 101