The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernAny relatively old people here? XD

101 14333
DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

Please tell me if this is a dup, I haven't found another thread like this but it's a very obvious topic, so I am not sure...

Anyway, I'm 13, so I'm probably one of the youngest users here (except for the ones below 13 pretending to be older). My question is: Who is the oldest person on this site?

• 101 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

why is it that every question in the tavern gets answered with some kind of twist to it? why cant they just answer the question for themselves and straight on?

First of all, because the example reply is spam, secondly because if we waited for them to reply, we would grow as old as them, presumably, as many no longer are active, or never have been.
Some here come with examples of "I think them and them be __ years old", and then talk about their own age and such, because that is the closest thing we get.

Assumptions, yay.

Oh, and Sonatavarius, I think I am a whole month older than you are. AHAHAHAHA!
bunniecorps
bunniecorps
467 posts
Nomad

noisy, exciting and colorful games don't really appeal to the elderly. So depending on your definition of old I'm guessing no

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

Another thing we could search for on this thread would be who amongst us is the most senior user (aside from the almighty AG creators that were here before even the time of Armor/Gondor started)... I know that would make Asherlee a relatively OLD LADY >XD...(jk... don't banzor me :''( ) I dunno about the other mods tho. ...so as in who is still a normal user and has been here for the longest period of time might be interesting to find.

Oh, and Sonatavarius, I think I am a whole month older than you are. AHAHAHAHA!

...oh you

so that makes you from ~9/20/1989 thens?
cormyn
cormyn
2,891 posts
Nomad

I have come to the decision that cormyn is the oldest user on AG

You kids GET OFF MY LAWN!

Man, now I feel extra old, and I *just* had a birthday too, geez.
Gevock
Gevock
49 posts
Nomad

Is 20 old? I like to think I'm as youthful now than ever. I only have the bad knees and bitterness of an old soul...

metalwill
metalwill
147 posts
Shepherd

I'm only 23, but I often feel old compared to the average user on this site... =(

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

or do you like referring to me obscurely?

Obscurity is preferable Pear Bear.

--

I feel.. nothing.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'm not very old, I'm a teenager.

dillsoccer
dillsoccer
147 posts
Nomad

im a teenager but i have one of the oldest accounts if that counts.I wonder if i could get one of my grandparents to make an account.Then who would be the oldest account member.XD

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

Is 20 old?

If that's old, then I'm old I guess! I'm almost 20, though I still feel and act like a teenager if I have a chance!
TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

I'm only 23, but I often feel old compared to the average user on this site...

haha me too! but only physically. my mind never grew with my body
Showing 91-101 of 101