The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernAny relatively old people here? XD

101 14337
DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

Please tell me if this is a dup, I haven't found another thread like this but it's a very obvious topic, so I am not sure...

Anyway, I'm 13, so I'm probably one of the youngest users here (except for the ones below 13 pretending to be older). My question is: Who is the oldest person on this site?

• 101 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Oh, by the way...

This guy is 12 now, and he joined 3 years ago, so he would have been 9 when he signed up.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

This guy is 12 now, and he joined 3 years ago, so he would have been 9 when he signed up.

That's illegal unless he is faking it.
dillsoccer
dillsoccer
147 posts
Nomad

[quote]That's illegal unless he is faking it.
Ohh someone got caught.HAHA just kiddin'

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

I am a bit older than average but i dont consider myself to be old in any way because i never feel like i ever grew up. lol

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

mentally I'm 16. Physically, well that's a different story....

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Besides good ol'Ernie, I haven't met somebody past thirty, yet.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

Besides good ol'Ernie, I haven't met somebody past thirty, yet.

Actually, MrDayCee and cormyn are both over 30.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Ohh someone got caught.HAHA just kiddin'

The administration reserves the right to disable accounts that have a purported age under the minimum, regardless of how that revelation may have surfaced.

Retard.

There is to be no name calling on the forum.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Actually, MrDayCee and cormyn are both over 30.

Who says he's met them?

That's illegal unless he is faking it.

Cool story bro.

To be exact, the youngest regular I can think of came here when he was aged ten.

Did you read my post, or do you like referring to me obscurely?
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I'm pretty old. I won't tell you how old, but i probably beat every one here i terms of age.

YepYepYep
YepYepYep
35 posts
Nomad

I am a 42 year old female with no children, so I have more free time away from work than most people my age. I like playing games but stopped for awhile and came back. I like this site because of the free games there is to play, so I signed up for an account recently. I don't participate in the forums that much. I've been on the internet for ages mostly doing work related stuff and for reading newspaper articles for research.

Waffenbuggles
Waffenbuggles
12 posts
Nomad

why is it that every question in the tavern gets answered with some kind of twist to it? why cant they just answer the question for themselves and straight on? as in "any relatively old people here?" "Yes, i am 49" not "i think its this guy____, he has a Phd in medicine so that puts hima at this age___ or older, he also has a job so....."

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I am a 42 year old

I guess that's the record. Some people are faking it to 91.

I can't say anything; I'm 13.
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I've found an older! Not so much older; but older! Webcypher!

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

why is it that every question in the tavern gets answered with some kind of twist to it? why cant they just answer the question for themselves and straight on? as in "any relatively old people here?" "Yes, i am 49" not "i think its this guy____, he has a Phd in medicine so that puts hima at this age___ or older, he also has a job so....."

If the person wanted to give their name then they would. I didn't ask them for permission to divulge their personal info so I didn't give their name. I just let it be known that people who are ~30 frequent this site all of the time... since someone made mention of 22 being the oldest they'd met.
Showing 76-90 of 101