The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesExit Path 2 Tournament

342 64724
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Okay, well as we all know, Exit Path 2 is going to be released. Since we now have confirmation from John that there will be private rooms, I think that a tournament is in order since so many people have been wanting to do that.

This tournament will be set 3 days after the official game(not the beta) is released. That way we can get to know the stages a little first. So expect this to happen around the July-August area.

Number of participants will depend on how many people apply. I plan for this not to be more than about 64 or 128 people, so if more than that apply(unlikely), I will simply do a first come first served basis.

Here are the rules to enter:

1. You must have played at last 1,000 matches on the original Exit Path.
2. You must sign up on here by simply stating you want to enter.
3. When you sign up, post your stats (meaning matches,wins, etc.) so I know that you have at least 1,000 matches
, and your win %from Exit Path(original) will determine your seeding, much like in a professional sports league.

As for racing rules, I can't post many right now because we don't really know the gameplay yet.
The only rules right now is that the rooms will be 4 people each.
Also, those who were given access to the beta will be put into the same 1st round mtaches whenever possible because those who playd the beta will have an unfair advantage over those who did not.

How to advance to next round:
Each room will play 25 races, with the 2 plyers with the most wins will advance to the next round.
This will continue until we are down to only 2 players remaining, where the 2 will play 1 final round of 15 races.

Also, Epicness raised a point to me that might be interesting that if maybe a mod. or admin. agrees, maybe the winner of the tournament will get a merit. Keep in mind this is not for sure, just a thought.

Thank you for reading all this(if you were crazy enough to read all this), and please enter.

• 342 Replies
RayOfLight
RayOfLight
223 posts
Blacksmith

Hmm, I suppose I'll enter this. I have 3371 matches and 2140 wins which means I have 63.48% wins.

GhostofSolid
GhostofSolid
2 posts
Nomad

4,478 Matches
2,194 Wins

%48 total!!!

these are mine!!!

ArcticShadow
ArcticShadow
57 posts
Blacksmith

900k matches! What!

Heh, 900k experience.
Nevin
Nevin
1 posts
Nomad

I want in! my stats are 3791 matches 2578 wins. my account used to have better stats and even more game plays but ag glitched out like it did to a lot of people and deleted all my stuff. but ya i want in this tournament

Nekkkkkid
Nekkkkkid
25 posts
Nomad

The seeding idea is a bit silly as a lot of the better players will have a lot of losses due to tricks/****ing around but I'd be interested, depends on when it comes out really.

1384 played
1004 wins
= 73%

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

The seeding idea is a bit silly as a lot of the better players will have a lot of losses due to tricks/****ing around but I'd be interested, depends on when it comes out really.

Absolutely. But it's really the only way we have other than going completely random. Main purpose of the list is to not go through 27 pages just to get all participants.
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Well I suppose 64 would be a good number to stop at. Well, we'll see how many we get. If we can egt to 128, thatd be idela in my opinion.

If worst comes to worst and we have fewer than 128 people, we'll just have all those who signed up for spots 61-64(Final 4 spots), have an elimination tourney to decrease it to 64.

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Honestly, I kinda doubt we'll get 128 people (unless of course the game takes another year to release >_&gt, even though it would be pretty awesome, but signups have been slowing down over time.

But yes, we'll have to see how it goes. For now we're still good to go in terms of free spots (right now, it's 56 proper applications, with 2 more still needing updated stats for 1000 matches or an estimation) so we have space for atleast 6 more.

shaharris910
shaharris910
17 posts
Nomad

I actually thought the tournament would have got much more people than what it's up to now. I mean, i put in may stats weeks ago but i thought the number of competitors would've increased much more than it did. well i'm just entering current stats now:
# of matches: 2545
# of wins: 1013

TheSealGuy
TheSealGuy
10 posts
Peasant

I think I can join... OR Im to late.

1003 matches
447 wins

Is that enough?

TheSealGuy
TheSealGuy
10 posts
Peasant

WAIT

I forgot something.

I would like to test for Beta Testing is because my life on armor games is to get into Beta Testing for my favorite aurthor, Jmtb02. I JUST LOVE THAT GUY. So thats my reason I want to go into Beta Testing.

1003 matches
447 wins

Can I join?

TheSealGuy
TheSealGuy
10 posts
Peasant

(SORRY FOR THE THIRD COMMENT)
I would also join tourneys for testing please as you know,

1003 matches
447 wins

-TheSealGuy

Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

@SealGuy

Philipdraco
Philipdraco
3 posts
Nomad

Do you have a rough estimate of your % before it was wiped? Might make seeding a little bit more fair xP

Nooot a clue. I think it was 10%ish, mainly because I waited at the ending for the newer people to win.... Didn't really care what my recourd was.

Sorry for the epicly late response. I've been busy.
TheSealGuy
TheSealGuy
10 posts
Peasant

Z, Can I join, (Yes its TheSealGuy again,) but I dont want to be left out.

Showing 256-270 of 342