The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesExit Path 2 Tournament

342 64720
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Okay, well as we all know, Exit Path 2 is going to be released. Since we now have confirmation from John that there will be private rooms, I think that a tournament is in order since so many people have been wanting to do that.

This tournament will be set 3 days after the official game(not the beta) is released. That way we can get to know the stages a little first. So expect this to happen around the July-August area.

Number of participants will depend on how many people apply. I plan for this not to be more than about 64 or 128 people, so if more than that apply(unlikely), I will simply do a first come first served basis.

Here are the rules to enter:

1. You must have played at last 1,000 matches on the original Exit Path.
2. You must sign up on here by simply stating you want to enter.
3. When you sign up, post your stats (meaning matches,wins, etc.) so I know that you have at least 1,000 matches
, and your win %from Exit Path(original) will determine your seeding, much like in a professional sports league.

As for racing rules, I can't post many right now because we don't really know the gameplay yet.
The only rules right now is that the rooms will be 4 people each.
Also, those who were given access to the beta will be put into the same 1st round mtaches whenever possible because those who playd the beta will have an unfair advantage over those who did not.

How to advance to next round:
Each room will play 25 races, with the 2 plyers with the most wins will advance to the next round.
This will continue until we are down to only 2 players remaining, where the 2 will play 1 final round of 15 races.

Also, Epicness raised a point to me that might be interesting that if maybe a mod. or admin. agrees, maybe the winner of the tournament will get a merit. Keep in mind this is not for sure, just a thought.

Thank you for reading all this(if you were crazy enough to read all this), and please enter.

• 342 Replies
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

we've now reached 64 participants
Congrats, wasn't 64 participants your goal?
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Congrats, wasn't 64 participants your goal?

I can't exactly claim any credit, because this isn't my tournament to begin with. I'm just helping with keeping the number of sign-ups organised.

I merely suggested that 64 is a good number because a power of 2 makes for the least problematic tournament groupings.
AngelOfDecisiveness
AngelOfDecisiveness
46 posts
Nomad

Yep 64 is a good number :P

princevladlin
princevladlin
24 posts
Nomad

Oh well I probably wouldn't have been able to participate anyway. :P

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Bumping this thread again, because I believe we should continue accepting sign-ups. While it's true 64 is the best possible number, it wouldn't hurt collecting more possible participants in the event that already registered people don't show up for the tournament.

But of course, ultimately this ain't my decision to make.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

Same with Rawwr123 then :P, I'll be using my alternate account called AngelOfJack which currently has played 8189 matches and 3240 wins, lol, when I signed up, I think I had what, 3k matches?

AngelOfExit
AngelOfExit
1 posts
Nomad

Please let me in. I have 2,670 matches and 1,431 wins. Thats 53.59%.

AngelOfDecisiveness
AngelOfDecisiveness
46 posts
Nomad

Was i in?

111unholy111
111unholy111
1 posts
Nomad

ok im in the tournment one i did more than 1,000 matches and won like 650
idk how much

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

ok im in the tournment one i did more than 1,000 matches and won like 650
idk how much

That's not very specific. :S

If you still have your data, please post the exact stats.
shaharris910
shaharris910
17 posts
Nomad

Just wondering, what's the total count for participants?

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

im in!

Matches: 1010
Wins: 300

Whatsisface
Whatsisface
2 posts
Nomad

4,416 matches, 3,184 wins, I'm in

princevladlin
princevladlin
24 posts
Nomad

if you are accepting extra people then:
I have 2,893 matches 666 wins on one guest account. That's about 23%. I have about 4.5k matches total but my stats are gone so idk what they are (about the same). Can you go lower? That really doesn't reflect my skill level at all though.

And I might not be able to participate because of school depending when it comes out. That okay?

ferfer313
ferfer313
260 posts
Nomad

To see the latest EP2 data please click here

Showing 286-300 of 342