The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesExit Path 2 Tournament

342 64728
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Okay, well as we all know, Exit Path 2 is going to be released. Since we now have confirmation from John that there will be private rooms, I think that a tournament is in order since so many people have been wanting to do that.

This tournament will be set 3 days after the official game(not the beta) is released. That way we can get to know the stages a little first. So expect this to happen around the July-August area.

Number of participants will depend on how many people apply. I plan for this not to be more than about 64 or 128 people, so if more than that apply(unlikely), I will simply do a first come first served basis.

Here are the rules to enter:

1. You must have played at last 1,000 matches on the original Exit Path.
2. You must sign up on here by simply stating you want to enter.
3. When you sign up, post your stats (meaning matches,wins, etc.) so I know that you have at least 1,000 matches
, and your win %from Exit Path(original) will determine your seeding, much like in a professional sports league.

As for racing rules, I can't post many right now because we don't really know the gameplay yet.
The only rules right now is that the rooms will be 4 people each.
Also, those who were given access to the beta will be put into the same 1st round mtaches whenever possible because those who playd the beta will have an unfair advantage over those who did not.

How to advance to next round:
Each room will play 25 races, with the 2 plyers with the most wins will advance to the next round.
This will continue until we are down to only 2 players remaining, where the 2 will play 1 final round of 15 races.

Also, Epicness raised a point to me that might be interesting that if maybe a mod. or admin. agrees, maybe the winner of the tournament will get a merit. Keep in mind this is not for sure, just a thought.

Thank you for reading all this(if you were crazy enough to read all this), and please enter.

• 342 Replies
Kittyp
Kittyp
6 posts
Nomad

Here I am, people, joining the tournament. A 1000 matches in the pocket. I have to admit I actually did get a lot better in those 500 games
See you at EP2! I'll be there!

Stats:
395/1000 wins, so around 40%

Scarlettt
Scarlettt
40 posts
Nomad

912 Wins
2250 Total Matches
~40% win percentage (above 40.0)

I'd love to join!

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

dude why 1000?
This was already explained before, it is not for beginners, he said if you want a beginner tournament, then make it yourself. You can get an exception if you got reset or something like that (atleast I think).
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Bumpity Bump. Also list is updated again.

Will there be spectators meaning that are we able to watch the game? And..umm I know its unfair for people like me who got their EP play wiped out(usaully because you use another computer to play EP with your username.) Ummm...does the speed really matter or just your skills or both?

Winning the race counts.

sorry my bad 2,363 matches
1,503 wins
Ratio 83%i checked it on the windows 7 calculator HOPE IM IN

Windows 7 called, it wants me to tell you that's not 83% ;D

I will not be logged in.
I will be using a guest log-in.

I added you for now. However, Z has stated he doesn't want guest accounts in the tournament. If he objects, you'll have to use your main account.

dude why 1000?

1000 is not a large number by any means, especially if the number of wins doesn't matter.

The following people have been added:

- FeeNoMiNal
- Silvan
- AngelOfNewo
- ferfer313
- Kittyp
- Scarlettt

This brings the current number to 49 participants.
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

ferfer, since u have 100 matches I'll let u join, but you have to be in so we know who u r.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

Winning the race counts.
He means that he lags, so is there like any exception for him or something like that.
shaharris910
shaharris910
17 posts
Nomad

yay for kittyp getting her 1000 matches! Btw, Jackoo8080, u say it's not for beginners but what if someone just does the 1000 matches without even trying and barely has any wins to show for effort and skill??

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Then they'll lose in the first round and that'll be it. Should be kinda obvious.

shaharris910
shaharris910
17 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I guess that makes sense.

shaharris910
shaharris910
17 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah i meant to ask before, is there a set date for the tournament yet?

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

@shaharris910
Unfortunately no. Until we get a confirmed date of when Exit path 2 is going to be released, we can't exactly have a confirmed for the Exit Path 2 Tournament now can we? Although everyone on here and on the "General Exit Path Discussion" page expect it to be realeased this summer.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

without even trying and barely has any wins to show for effort and skill
Before, I said that people might have a lot less wins because they do trix (tricks) like me.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

i didn't know this was going down! can i still join !?!?!?

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

can i still join
Yes, I think you can. I think people can join until Exit Path 2 is released. You have to sign up by putting your amount of matches you have played in Exit Path (must have atleast 1000), the amount you won in those matches, and the win percent.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

oh, never mind, i don't think i have played 1000, and don't feel like doing them

Showing 226-240 of 342