The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesExit Path 2 Tournament

342 64718
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Okay, well as we all know, Exit Path 2 is going to be released. Since we now have confirmation from John that there will be private rooms, I think that a tournament is in order since so many people have been wanting to do that.

This tournament will be set 3 days after the official game(not the beta) is released. That way we can get to know the stages a little first. So expect this to happen around the July-August area.

Number of participants will depend on how many people apply. I plan for this not to be more than about 64 or 128 people, so if more than that apply(unlikely), I will simply do a first come first served basis.

Here are the rules to enter:

1. You must have played at last 1,000 matches on the original Exit Path.
2. You must sign up on here by simply stating you want to enter.
3. When you sign up, post your stats (meaning matches,wins, etc.) so I know that you have at least 1,000 matches
, and your win %from Exit Path(original) will determine your seeding, much like in a professional sports league.

As for racing rules, I can't post many right now because we don't really know the gameplay yet.
The only rules right now is that the rooms will be 4 people each.
Also, those who were given access to the beta will be put into the same 1st round mtaches whenever possible because those who playd the beta will have an unfair advantage over those who did not.

How to advance to next round:
Each room will play 25 races, with the 2 plyers with the most wins will advance to the next round.
This will continue until we are down to only 2 players remaining, where the 2 will play 1 final round of 15 races.

Also, Epicness raised a point to me that might be interesting that if maybe a mod. or admin. agrees, maybe the winner of the tournament will get a merit. Keep in mind this is not for sure, just a thought.

Thank you for reading all this(if you were crazy enough to read all this), and please enter.

• 342 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

omg too complicated for me. ill just race XD

Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

@Z:

thats a pretty fair Tournament modus. Then there is no reason to keep up "first-2-advance" longer then on the first round. Looking forward it

FreeAngel
FreeAngel
1 posts
Nomad

Ok i want 2 enter
2,772 Matches
1,005 Wins
4,802 kudos
573,185 XP

GhostofTech
GhostofTech
10 posts
Peasant

when is this anyway

Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

3 days after the release

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Why do people always ask when it is? I put it on my first post... It gets really annoying.

People! If you wanna know when it is just read my 1st post for christ sake!(my apologies if ur not christian and this offends you)

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Alright folks, there have been rumors going around that the only way to have private rooms is with ExitPASS, which we may or may not have to pay for.

If we do have to pay for it, the tourney will be CANCELLED because I doubt all of you would want to buy it, or even have a PayPal account to pay for it.

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Strictly speaking, even IF that were the case, we'd only need some premium accounts to set up the private ones. I believe just joining those would still be possible.

TheSealGuy
TheSealGuy
10 posts
Peasant

Awww, siriously? Canceling? This was a chane at having to be in a beta testing now it all blows.
This will suck.
T_T

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

I will join

-V

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

kentybk, we do need to pay for exit pass but u can set private rooms up without paying for it, so is the tourny still on?

theredhare
theredhare
1 posts
Nomad

The tourney is still on, you can make private rooms without ExitPASS!

TheSealGuy
TheSealGuy
10 posts
Peasant

Since last night, I haven't been reading since you guys posted, I think you just saved my life guys ((0_0))

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

Is today or tomarrow the tourney?(I'm not in it just wondering.)

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Okay, well after having played the game I have noticed we could all use a bit of time to get better at the game, so I will move it to next Friday.

For those of you who don't see this, I will be posting to all of your individual accounts to...
1) Make sure you still want to play.
2) Ask for your time zone so I cna set-up a suitable time for the matches.

Showing 316-330 of 342