ForumsForum GamesOld Wild Texas

283 36048
fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

It is 1862 and you have arrived in Dallas, Texas. You just couldnât stand New England and its big crowded cities and bitter cold winters. Sometimes you didnât even have enough money and food to keep going on. One day you decided to sell your store and move to the Old West to make something of yourself. You didnât know what; you just wanted to be something. When you finally got to Dallas it finally hit you! You said,â Forget being a store keeper, I want to fight!â Which means to you that you could be one of two things an Outlaw or a Sheriff, but first you would have to prove it to the people. Would you be the Sheriff protecting the citizens, cleaning the streets of evil, or would you be the Outlaw striking fear and hate into the people? It all begins here. All you brought with you is what you packed and that is $200.00 dollars, the clothes youâre wearing, and a Map of Texas.

The nickname is not mandatory.

Character Sheet

Name: First name ânicknameâ last name
Appearance: At least four things
Bio: 3-6 sentences I gave you some of it now just add on
Perk: You can make your own
Traits: One good and one bad*
-----------------------------
Gun:
Melee Weapon: None
Equipment: Map of Texas
Ammo: None
Squad(Sheriff only): None
Gang(Outlaw only): None
Food: None
Money: $200.00
Horse: None
Health: 100%
Hunger: 100%
Stamina: 100%

Reputation is very simple; basically if you want to be a Sheriff you need your Rep to have a positive Rep. If you want to be an Outlaw you want your Rep to be negative. You can raise it or lower it by doing certain good/bad deeds. There is also going to be a neutral deed sometimes. The neutral deed gives you neither positive/negative Rep. You can change from being an Outlaw to a Sheriff or a Sheriff to an Outlaw at anytime by lowering/raising your Reputation.

* You will have to overcome your bad trait and then you can change it to a good trait.

Hope you like it. This is my first one.

• 283 Replies
p1a2r3i4s5
p1a2r3i4s5
2,752 posts
Nomad

Name: John "Fast Hand" Smith
Appearance: Average build, somewhat tall, short brown hair, black eyes, scar on left cheek.
Bio: John thought what he always wanted to have was a business of his own. When his small shop, though, proved unable to be an adequate source of income, he was forced to abandon that dream, and look for a brighter future elsewhere. And that place would be Texas, since he also has some family there, who he hasn't gotten the chance to speak to for years.
Perk: Quick Reflexes
Traits: Presuasive, Impatient
Gun: M1873 Fast Draw Pistol
Melee Weapon: Axe
Equipment: Map of Texas, Rope, Pickaxe, 1862 Pocket Remington Nickel Black Powder Revolver
Ammo: 50 (bullets)
Squad (Sheriff only): None
Gang (Outlaw only): None
Food: Six pieces of Jerky, Three pieces of Chicken, Two bottles of Milk, Three satchels of Water
Money: $165.50
Health: 95%
Hunger: 60%
Stamina: 48%*

I thank the doctor and go get some sleep at the nearest place I can find (if I have time before passing out, I also complete the quest beforehand by going to that store and returning the shipment).
Also, did I get that guy to the doctor as well? I've even forgotten why I took him with me in the first place... if bringing him along would make things too complicated/ would be too much trouble without serious casue, we might as well forget all about him, if you agree, that is.

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Name: Jack "Wide Eye" Northrup
Appearance: Thin build, a short 5'3, long grey beard, balding head
Bio: An old prospector who tried to strike it rich when he was in his 40s. When he was 58 he was an unlucky bystander in a bar fight, which injured his left leg and now he limps. He spends his money traveling to where people tell him gold was recently found.
Perk: Keen Eye/ Dead Eye(Good for spotting gold and keeping an eye on potential thieves)
Traits: Greedy, will do almost anything for money, this is also his downside.
Gun: Dragoon 1st Model Black Powder Pistol
Melee Weapon: Shovel
Equipment: Map of Texas, Shovel, Pickaxe
Ammo: 48 (bullets)
Food: Pieces of Jerky (6), Pieces of Chicken (3), Sliced Pork (7), Corn (10), Bottles of Milk (2), Satchels of Water (3), Bottle of Whiskey (4)
Money: $87.55
Health: 92%
Hunger: 76%
Stamina: 73%

You attempt to do what you said, although in the process you get shot in the shoulder*. Even though you got shot you still manage to hit one of the guys in the hand. The good news is you hit them in the hand they were holding there pistol in. Since he can't use his hand he has to use the other hand which he will always miss.

* This wound will drop you 4% each post. In total it's 6% each post.
------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Nick "Dead" Baker
Appearance: Muscular build, scars all over besides the face, tan, a good 6'3
Bio: As a child everyone had high expectations for Nick, he was a very bright kid all the way until the accident, when he was just 13 his parents were gunned down by a robber and he was stunned. The only things he could do was life with his abusive uncle or live on his own. What would you pick?
Perk: Keen Eye/ Dead Eye(Has the eyes of a hawk)
Traits: Will protect anyone in trouble, this is also his downside
Gun: .22 Target pistol
Ammo: 69 bullets
Food: 2 Biscuts and a Piece of Jerky
Money: $30
Hunger: 61%
Stamina: 95%

You aim for the one with the rifle and fire quickly. One guy sees you and tells the guy to hit the floor. He wasn't fast enough, so he got hit with the bullet in the arm. The other two and the Sheriff find cover and start shooting at you and Campbell. Campbell shoots at one of the men with a pistol and hits the. Taking off the mans arm. The man drops his gun and falls on the ground bleeding and screaming.

Appearance: Average build, somewhat tall, short brown hair, black eyes, scar on left cheek.
Bio: John thought what he always wanted to have was a business of his own. When his small shop, though, proved unable to be an adequate source of income, he was forced to abandon that dream, and look for a brighter future elsewhere. And that place would be Texas, since he also has some family there, who he hasn't gotten the chance to speak to for years.
Equipment: Map of Texas, Rope, Pickaxe, 1862 Pocket Remington Nickel Black Powder Revolver
Food: Six pieces of Jerky, Three pieces of Chicken, Two bottles of Milk, Three satchels of Water
Money: $125.50
Health: 93%
Hunger: 58%
Stamina: 47%*

You gained 20 Rep!

You walk out of the doctors house and then head to the Genral store. The man asks," What happened?" You say," I got the Water Shipment." He thanks you and gives you $30.00 dollars. He also says," That you should ask the Sheriff if he is wanted and you might get a reward."

If you want to give him to the Sheriff for some money, or we could just forget about him.

PLEASE READ!

For each Outlaw you bring into the Sheriff you will get a reward and some Rep!

redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

Bio: As a child everyone had high expectations for Nick, he was a very bright kid all the way until the accident, when he was just 13 his parents were gunned down by a robber and he was stunned. The only things he could do was life with his abusive uncle or live on his own. What would you pick?
Ammo: 69 bullets
Hunger: 61%
Stamina: 95%

I start shooting into the small group until my guns cartridge reaches empty

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Bio: An old prospector who tried to strike it rich when he was in his 40s. When he was 58 he was an unlucky bystander in a bar fight, which injured his left leg and now he limps. He spends his money traveling to where people tell him gold was recently found.
Perk: Keen Eye/ Dead Eye(Good for spotting gold and keeping an eye on potential thieves)
Food: Pieces of Jerky (6), Pieces of Chicken (3), Sliced Pork (7), Corn (10), Bottles of Milk (2), Satchels of Water (3), Bottle of Whiskey (4)
Health: 92%
Hunger: 76%
Stamina: 73%

I level my gun at one of the rider's heads and fire twice.

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Ammo: 63 bullets
Hunger: 59%
Stamina: 93%

You start shooting at the Outlaws, until you run out of bullets. While you are shooting you see Campbell go up to take a shot, when he gets hit in the liver. He drops down on the ground, but he his still moving. What do you do?

Health: 86%
Hunger: 74%
Stamina: 71%

You take aim at the rider that is tying up the lady. You take two shots at the man. One of the shots hit him in the shoulder, then he turns to look at it and the other shot hits him in the head. He falls down, dead. What do you do next?

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Health: 86%

[How many enemies are left?]
I duck behind some nearby barrels,reload, and fire three times at another rider.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

[ok nvm i went back and read the earlier posts]
I fire the 3 shots at the guy I hit in the hand.

p1a2r3i4s5
p1a2r3i4s5
2,752 posts
Nomad

Money: $125.50
Health: 93%
Hunger: 58%
Stamina: 47%*

Oh, let the sheriff have him. I want that rep .

After that, I try to quickly find a place to rest, as I said.

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Ammo: 43 (bullets)
Health: 80%

You gained 10 Rep!

You quickly run behind the barrels and reload. Then you jump out and fire the three shots. One misses, the second hits him in the liver, and the last shot hits him in the forehead. They are all dead. Now you should untie that lady.

Money: $175..50
Health: 91%
Hunger: 54%
Stamina: 46%*

You gained 5 Rep!

You take him over to the Sheriff. He says," Thanks." Then gives you $50.00. You go to the Inn and see a man at the counter. What do you do?

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Name: Stavi Gerini
Appearance: Handlebar Stache, Top Hat, Slicked back hair, Brown Eyes
Bio: I was born the youngest of 6 boys. I learned to fend for my self and decided to leave home at 18. I got a job as a butcher making extra cash at nights doing trick shots. I got a job as a bartender but left after I got involved in some gangs and banditos.
Perk: Quick Draw: I can shoot and draw a pistol faster
Traits: Fast, Not a good shot with rifles
Gun: None

Hey, my comp died so I am back now.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Health: 80%

I untie the lady. After she's untied, I drink a bottle of whiskey to calm my nerves.

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Bio: I was born the youngest of 6 boys. I learned to fend for my self and decided to leave home at 18. I got a job as a butcher making extra cash at nights doing trick shots. I got a job as a bartender but left after I got involved in some gangs and banditos.

Sorry to hear that, well since it's been a while I can restart you, or just find the most recent post you did.

Food: Pieces of Jerky (6), Pieces of Chicken (3), Sliced Pork (7), Corn (10), Bottles of Milk (2), Satchels of Water (3), Bottle of Whiskey (3)
Health: 74%
Hunger: 80%

You untie the lady and drink the bottle of whiskey. The lady says," Thankyou!" Then she gives you $75.00. You could:

A) You could refuse the money and give it back. Positive Rep

B) Take the money and say thankyou. None

C) Threaten her for more money. Negative Rep

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

There was no recent post we were still working out the issues with my sheet.

redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

Ammo: 63 bullets
Hunger: 59%
Stamina: 93%

I yell at him and say, don't move reload and dash over to him while still firing bullets

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Food: Pieces of Jerky (6), Pieces of Chicken (3), Sliced Pork (7), Corn (10), Bottles of Milk (2), Satchels of Water (3), Bottle of Whiskey (3)
Health: 74%
Hunger: 80%

I choose A: give back the money.
I drag the bodies to the Sheriff's office to see if there's a reward on either of them and eat a piece of pork on the way.

Showing 151-165 of 283