ForumsForum GamesOld Wild Texas

283 36049
fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

It is 1862 and you have arrived in Dallas, Texas. You just couldnât stand New England and its big crowded cities and bitter cold winters. Sometimes you didnât even have enough money and food to keep going on. One day you decided to sell your store and move to the Old West to make something of yourself. You didnât know what; you just wanted to be something. When you finally got to Dallas it finally hit you! You said,â Forget being a store keeper, I want to fight!â Which means to you that you could be one of two things an Outlaw or a Sheriff, but first you would have to prove it to the people. Would you be the Sheriff protecting the citizens, cleaning the streets of evil, or would you be the Outlaw striking fear and hate into the people? It all begins here. All you brought with you is what you packed and that is $200.00 dollars, the clothes youâre wearing, and a Map of Texas.

The nickname is not mandatory.

Character Sheet

Name: First name ânicknameâ last name
Appearance: At least four things
Bio: 3-6 sentences I gave you some of it now just add on
Perk: You can make your own
Traits: One good and one bad*
-----------------------------
Gun:
Melee Weapon: None
Equipment: Map of Texas
Ammo: None
Squad(Sheriff only): None
Gang(Outlaw only): None
Food: None
Money: $200.00
Horse: None
Health: 100%
Hunger: 100%
Stamina: 100%

Reputation is very simple; basically if you want to be a Sheriff you need your Rep to have a positive Rep. If you want to be an Outlaw you want your Rep to be negative. You can raise it or lower it by doing certain good/bad deeds. There is also going to be a neutral deed sometimes. The neutral deed gives you neither positive/negative Rep. You can change from being an Outlaw to a Sheriff or a Sheriff to an Outlaw at anytime by lowering/raising your Reputation.

* You will have to overcome your bad trait and then you can change it to a good trait.

Hope you like it. This is my first one.

• 283 Replies
p1a2r3i4s5
p1a2r3i4s5
2,752 posts
Nomad

Name: John "Fast Hand" Smith
Appearance: Average build, somewhat tall, short brown hair, black eyes, scar on left cheek.
Bio: John thought what he always wanted to have was a business of his own. When his small shop, though, proved unable to be an adequate source of income, he was forced to abandon that dream, and look for a brighter future elsewhere. And that place would be Texas, since he also has some family there, who he hasn't gotten the chance to speak to for years.
Perk: Quick Reflexes
Traits: Presuasive, Impatient
Gun: M1873 Fast Draw Pistol
Melee Weapon: Axe
Equipment: Map of Texas, Rope, Pickaxe, 1862 Pocket Remington Nickel Black Powder Revolver
Ammo: 50 (bullets)
Squad (Sheriff only): None
Gang (Outlaw only): None
Food: Six pieces of Jerky, Three pieces of Chicken, Two bottles of Milk, Three satchels of Water
Money: $175..50
Health: 91%
Hunger: 54%
Stamina: 46%*

I say "Hello.", before starting a small conversation with him (about the town, about the inn) and asking him how much a room is.

Sorry I was gone for so long, but I was on vacation .

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Name: Stavi Gerini
Appearance: Handlebar Stache, Top Hat, Slicked back hair, Brown Eyes
Bio: I was born the youngest of 6 boys. I learned to fend for my self and decided to leave home at 18. I got a job as a butcher making extra cash at nights doing trick shots. I got a job as a bartender but left after I got involved in some gangs and banditos.
Perk: Quick Draw: I can shoot and draw a pistol faster
Traits: Fast, Not a good shot with rifles
Gun: None

Ok then, I'll start you:
...You arrived in Dallas,Texas as so as you got off the train you saw a welcome sign saying,"Welcome to Dallas,Texas the friendliest place around!" population 100. When you look down at the small town you recognized a some of the buildings: A Bar,Genral Store, An Inn, and a Sheriff Office. When you start to walk foward you see a man. He says to you," Welcome, to Dallas, Texas"
------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Nick "Dead" Baker
Appearance: Muscular build, scars all over besides the face, tan, a good 6'3
Bio: As a child everyone had high expectations for Nick, he was a very bright kid all the way until the accident, when he was just 13 his parents were gunned down by a robber and he was stunned. The only things he could do was life with his abusive uncle or live on his own. What would you pick?
Perk: Keen Eye/ Dead Eye(Has the eyes of a hawk)
Traits: Will protect anyone in trouble, this is also his downside
Gun: .22 Target pistol
Ammo: 63 bullets
Food: 2 Biscuts and a Piece of Jerky
Money: $30
Hunger: 57%
Stamina: 91%

You quickly reload and sprint over to Campbell. While firing your bullets you manage to hit one of the Outlaws hands. Then you study Campbells wound and he is hit pretty bad. You tell yourself," I need something to stop the bleeding." What do you do?

Name: Jack "Wide Eye" Northrup
Appearance: Thin build, a short 5'3, long grey beard, balding head
Bio: An old prospector who tried to strike it rich when he was in his 40s. When he was 58 he was an unlucky bystander in a bar fight, which injured his left leg and now he limps. He spends his money traveling to where people tell him gold was recently found.
Perk: Keen Eye/ Dead Eye(Good for spotting gold and keeping an eye on potential thieves)
Traits: Greedy, will do almost anything for money, this is also his downside.
Gun: Dragoon 1st Model Black Powder Pistol
Melee Weapon: Shovel
Equipment: Map of Texas, Shovel, Pickaxe
Ammo: 43 (bullets)
Food: Pieces of Jerky (6), Pieces of Chicken (3), Sliced Pork (6), Corn (10), Bottles of Milk (2), Satchels of Water (3), Bottle of Whiskey (3)
Money: $87.55
Health: 70%
Stamina: 78%

You have gained 10 Rep!

You haul the bodies over to the Sheriff. While your waiting to hear what the Sheriff says you eat one of your slices of pork. Then he says," Thanks for taking care of them." He then hands you $20.00. He says," I would have gave you more, but they were dead when they got here."

Appearance: Average build, somewhat tall, short brown hair, black eyes, scar on left cheek.
Bio: John thought what he always wanted to have was a business of his own. When his small shop, though, proved unable to be an adequate source of income, he was forced to abandon that dream, and look for a brighter future elsewhere. And that place would be Texas, since he also has some family there, who he hasn't gotten the chance to speak to for years.
Equipment: Map of Texas, Rope, Pickaxe, 1862 Pocket Remington Nickel Black Powder Revolver
Food: Six pieces of Jerky, Three pieces of Chicken, Two bottles of Milk, Three satchels of Water
Health: 87%
Hunger: 50%
Stamina: 47%*

You ask him," How much the room is." While your doing so you drop on the floor and fall asleep. Lucky for you the man behind the counter woke you up. You gain 2% Stamina. He tells you that the room is $45.00 a night.

PLEASE READ

I know I have not been on latley and I am sorry for that, but I live near Chicago, and if you didn't hear they had like 70mph winds that knocked down many trees. Although none of the powerlines got ruined, for some reason Comcast wasn't working for a couple of days. Thanks for waiting all this time.

oorah7
oorah7
66 posts
Nomad

Name: Private James "Graveyard" Ingram
Appearance: A scar cut above his eye, Wears a black cowboy hat at all times, arms tattood with dixie signs
Bio: An enlisted soldier in the civil war during the war he came across a grave yard where his parents laid and saw yankees litering the grave. Out of pure anger he killed the men and buried them head sticking above the ground for all to see.
Perk: Rage. for a brief 10 seconds he goes on a complete rampage destroying anything in his way
Traits: seperate from nearly everyone

Gun:

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Bio: An old prospector who tried to strike it rich when he was in his 40s. When he was 58 he was an unlucky bystander in a bar fight, which injured his left leg and now he limps. He spends his money traveling to where people tell him gold was recently found.
Perk: Keen Eye/ Dead Eye(Good for spotting gold and keeping an eye on potential thieves)
Food: Pieces of Jerky (6), Pieces of Chicken (3), Sliced Pork (6), Corn (10), Bottles of Milk (2), Satchels of Water (3), Bottle of Whiskey (3)
Money: $87.55
Health: 70%
Stamina: 78%

I thank the sheriff for the money and ask directions for the nearest doctor.

p1a2r3i4s5
p1a2r3i4s5
2,752 posts
Nomad

Health: 91%
Stamina: 46%*

I thank him, give him the money, get the key and go to my room to get some sleep.

Really? Knocked down trees? Oh my...

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Bio: I was born the youngest of 6 boys. I learned to fend for my self and decided to leave home at 18. I got a job as a butcher making extra cash at nights doing trick shots. I got a job as a bartender but left after I got involved in some gangs and banditos.

I say, "Oh hi, I'm Stavi Gerini."

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Appearance: A scar cut above his eye, Wears a black cowboy hat at all times, arms tattood with dixie signs
Bio: An enlisted soldier in the civil war during the war he came across a grave yard where his parents laid and saw yankees litering the grave. Out of pure anger he killed the men and buried them head sticking above the ground for all to see.
Perk: Rage. for a brief 10 seconds he goes on a complete rampage destroying anything in his way
Traits: Loner,
Gun:

Before you being you need a good trait.

Money: $107.55
Health: 64%
Hunger: 99%
Stamina: 76%

The Sheriff says," It's just three houses down from here. There will be a sign saying 'Local Doctor' you can't miss it."

Money: $130.50
Health: 94%

He gives you the key, and you say," Thankyou." Then you go get some sleep. In the middle of the night you here a bang and a scream. What do you do?

You gained 5 Rep!

The greeter says," Well, you seem like a friendly guy. You want to know anything about the town before you go in?"

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Could you tell me about the gangs? Which ones should I watch out for and are strong? Also were could I get a gun?"

oorah7
oorah7
66 posts
Nomad

Traits: Loner, very quick with daggers
Gun:

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Health: 64%
Hunger: 99%
Stamina: 76%

I thank him and walk to the doctor's office.

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Traits: Loner, very quick with daggers
Gun:

...You arrived in Dallas,Texas as so as you got off the train you saw a welcome sign saying,"Welcome to Dallas,Texas the friendliest place around!" population 100. When you look down at the small town you recognized a some of the buildings: A Bar,Genral Store, An Inn, and a Sheriff Office. When you start to walk foward you see a man. He says to you," Welcome, to Dallas, Texas"

Here is your first chance to gain some Rep; you could be a friendly person and say,"Hello" or you can tell him something cruel. It's up to you.

The man says," There are hundreds of gangs out there, but the one that is the most well-know would be the Hole In The Wall gang. If your looking for a gun you can go to the gunshop; it's in town right next to the Sheriff's Office. Anymore questions?"

Health: 58%
Hunger: 96%
Stamina: 74%

You walk to the Doctor's Office. When you get inside you are greeted by him, he says," Well, hi there partner! What can I do for you to day?"

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

Name: First Charlie 'Xenu' Hanson
Appearance: 6'5 some stubble, striking yellow/green eyes, broad shoulders, muscles are large
Bio: H e was born to a prostitute, the illegitimate son of a senator who abandoned him at birth, his mother abandoned him when he was 9, as he was bad for business, he lived on the streets of New York until he 14 at which point he heard that his father was in town on political business, the story goes that he marched straight into his office without saying anything and stabbed him right in the throat with the tip of the American flag in his office, he headed for the only place he thought he might have family, Texas, where his mother had supposedly come from, it took him years to scrounge enough money to set himself up, all the while running from the law and killing along the way, spending time with some mercenaries learning weaponry skills
Perk: Incredibly versatile with weaponry of all kinds: hand to hand combat, explosives and guns
Traits: Compassionate to those he loves, merciless to those he doesn't
Gun:None
Hunger: 91%
Stamina: 87%

I take the ammo the gun and the dyna,ite and run over to the genral store

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Appearance: 6'5 some stubble, striking yellow/green eyes, broad shoulders, muscles are large
Bio: H e was born to a prostitute, the illegitimate son of a senator who abandoned him at birth, his mother abandoned him when he was 9, as he was bad for business, he lived on the streets of New York until he 14 at which point he heard that his father was in town on political business, the story goes that he marched straight into his office without saying anything and stabbed him right in the throat with the tip of the American flag in his office, he headed for the only place he thought he might have family, Texas, where his mother had supposedly come from, it took him years to scrounge enough money to set himself up, all the while running from the law and killing along the way, spending time with some mercenaries learning weaponry skills
Perk: Incredibly versatile with weaponry of all kinds: hand to hand combat, explosives and guns
Gun: Remington Brass Black Powder Revolver
Equipment: Map of Texas, Stick of dynamite(3)
Ammo: 42 (bullets)
Money: $145.00
Hunger: 89%
Stamina: 85%

You run over to the Genral Store. When you walk inside you see a man, he says," Hello there, what can I do for you today?"

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,147 posts
Nomad

Gun: Remington Brass Black Powder Revolver
Equipment: Map of Texas, Stick of dynamite(3)
Ammo: 42 (bullets)
Money: $145.00
Hunger: 89%
Stamina: 85%

I ask him if I can get supplies to tide me over for a while, also where i can get work and where i can rest that night

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Health: 58%
Hunger: 96%
Stamina: 74%

I say to the doctor, "A nice cleaning and patching for these bulletholes please."

Showing 166-180 of 283