ForumsForum GamesD&D 3.5 Forgotten Realms Setting (Game #2)

16482 749960
DesertHyena
DesertHyena
2,886 posts
Peasant

This is basically the same game as the one that has been running for quite a while, but it will be all official material, no house rules or non-rulebook sources of any kind, and I may enforce mandatory characters if things get too far out of hand (TRF has said that things were getting carried away in the other game). I also want chracter and OOC dialouge to be better managed, in other words don't fill this game up with a bunch of meaningless chatter (If all you want to do is talk about something, do it in the other game). New players are always welcome, and in fact encouraged, even if you don't own any of the books or know any of the rules. If any new players want to join, see the other game for rules, give me a race and class, and I will take care of the rest. As soon as at least 4 characters are made, this game will begin. The module I am using is a DCC, known as "The Black Pearl" (and I don't mean the ship from Pirates of the Caribbean)

• 16,482 Replies
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

Well, he's a 2' tall Wood Gnome....... Very many. Dh did say keep the OOC down in this thread, take it to the original.

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

Name: Belrose Swordhand
Player: Holladay15
Sex: Male
Look: clean shave beard, medium- spiky hair, scars in various parts of the body except
for face, Green-eyes.
Race: Human
Class: Druid variant
Level: 1
Str- 12
Dex: 14
Con- 12
Int- 14
Wis- 17(+3)
Cha- 15
Saves:Fortitude4)
Relfex2)
Will5)
HP9)
Damage: weapon dmg
Feat: Ride-by attack, Mounted combat, track
Features:
Skills: Handle Animal [4], Knowledge (Nature)[4], Ride [4], Survival [4], Swim [4]
Listen[4] and Spot[4],3 lvl 0 spells/day, 1 lvl 1 and 3 bonus spells/day
Abilities: Nature sense, Animal Companion, Wild Empathy
Equipment: Holly, mistletoe, spell component pouch, longspear,
Language: common, druidic, sylvan, elvish

Hey DH, TRF allowed me to have a bulette as my animal companion as long as it's an egg and it would hatch later one would you allow that as well.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

We may still be doing DS, remember? Thor said he may DM it. I can whip you up another guy if you would like.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Well I don't think I have the other but, I might be in our area soon, so I could just give you a copy.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

You do realize it would only be level 4 since it has a LA of 4.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

She will be noncombatant. She will fly out of danger at the beginning of every encounter. I have made every consideration already.

DesertHyena
DesertHyena
2,886 posts
Peasant

Holladay, The egg is fine, I guess... (seems a waste though)
Dragon, a little is fine, but don't just talk about whatever, or if you do, do it IN CHARACTER. Since we have a couple characters going, how about some introductions, let me actually get to know your character snd don't be afrsaid to get creative with it, that is the very essence of "roleplaying"! btw, what is the vote currently for:

Good 1
Neutral?
Evil?
Lawful 1
Chaotic 1?

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

So DH if I can get you a copy can I play the Sohei.

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

Well, I would rather wait for a cool animal companion than mediocre ones.

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

I would take light warhorse though

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

Actually, DBS and I both said LG.

I will make introductions in a minute. I have a Cohort to make.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

And if I could get the ruling about me getting the book to you I could start off also since I already have it made.

DesertHyena
DesertHyena
2,886 posts
Peasant

DBS, I would need the book to allow it.
the vote is for LG, anything else I need to know here?

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

DH would you allow me a light war horse?

DesertHyena
DesertHyena
2,886 posts
Peasant

That would be preferable, actually.

Showing 31-45 of 16482