The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839472
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

These new camo pack suck. A lot. And the new dlc is bs too. You get 4 maps, one of which was already in bo1, and an easy zombies. The only reason Im getting it is because I've gotten hooked on zombies.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup is back to complain again! Got the map packs...ehh. They are nothing really special...the zombies map seems....good? Kind of?

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

These new camo pack suck. A lot. And the new dlc is bs too. You get 4 maps, one of which was already in bo1, and an easy zombies. The only reason Im getting it is because I've gotten hooked on zombies.

I haven't bought a map pack since black ops 1 and the only reason I did that was because it was pure zombie maps.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Decided to play multiplayer. One match. Thats all it took to want to throw the game again...*sigh*.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Decided to play multiplayer. One match. Thats all it took to want to throw the game again...*sigh*.

IcyLeaf37
IcyLeaf37
1 posts
Nomad

peanut butter jelly time

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Killersup stop taking it so seriously. It doesn't really matter, just a game. And changing up your classes every now and then helps keep it fresh.
3,000th post.

DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

Knifing...can they make it solid in one game at least?

Erabor
Erabor
274 posts
Nomad

Knifing...can they make it solid in one game at least?

It seems there is always going to be a debate.

On another note...
I Just got DIAMOND SNIPERS :P
Erabor
Erabor
274 posts
Nomad

Don't tempt them to make perks regarding knifing D:

I remember in MW2, when you could get like Marathon, Lightweight and then Commando to make your melee range better.

Let's just say people abused that.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Let's just say people abused that.

They didnt though. Not really. The perk was in the game, thus it was used. It was also very good so basically everyone used it, and the pro gives you no fall damage so it was pretty good. As for marathon and lightweight, they weren't abused either. With marathon you don't have sleight of hand, which is a huge disadvantage. With lightweight you lose stopping power, which is another major disadvantage. So that setup really wasn't all the bad... If you really really think about it and consider that this game also had the whole one man army/danger close bit.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Just got diamond shotguns. :P

Killersup stop taking it so seriously. It doesn't really matter, just a game. And changing up your classes every now and then helps keep it fresh.

Thats frightening though.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Not really. I get in rough spots too, granted mine don't seem as bad as yours. I just feel like my guns don't kill anymore. Usually what I do is throw the old "dead" classes out the window and make stupid classes, like pistol only or knife only. Use that and just run around the game not caring about kd or anything. Lots of fun on search now. It's not so serious and I like going for ninja defuses. After I get bored of the stupid classes, I build a new tryhard class from the ground up. Usually works pretty well. Takes me about a week and a half to go through it all.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

3,000th post.

I am severely dissapoint.

Just got diamond shotguns. :P

I just got diamonds.

/debate
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

pang, have you been playing Cod with Pick? Killersup's hasn't seen you on. Maybe its because Sal has a life...

Showing 3811-3825 of 3990