The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839468
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I need to buy it..I'll see if I can sometime within the next 2 weeks or so

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Oh Pick has become Prestige Master! Quite the game it was too. :P

38-9 wooooooo!!!!
Hop on and play some time then! Killersup has his ps3 on a decent amount of time, he just keeps it at the main menu.

That's actually annoying. I join your party once and waited like 5 minuets then got impatient and left.
killer..pick..y'all playin Black ops 2, right? I need to play with you guys D=

Hell yeah! It's fun, not just the game. All the people we play with are pretty cool to, right killersup? My friends are cool, besides that one who said your socially gay.
I need to buy it..I'll see if I can sometime within the next 2 weeks or so

Remember that trip I told you about and everyone freaked out? Yeah that's gonna be happening the next 2 weeks. No phone, no wi-fi, nothing. Buy it and get some practice with killersup. And get a good mic too. Once I get back I we can play.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Complete and utter fail today. Kept trying to get into hardcore kill confirmed matches trying to get blood thirsty so Killersup can finish the ballista. After getting sick and tired of waiting Killersup went to go play a few other hardcore matches, but then he tried to go back into kill confirmed.

After a while Killersup got into a kill confirmed match and got hitmarker after hitmarker, and it was so strange! Three hitmarkers in one game of hardcore kill confirmed!!?? What the... *Checks to see how many kills Killersup has and notices that it is core.*Ohhhhhhhh. Fail moment of the day.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

^dumby
1, you don't go hardcore for ballista. It's only for the svu. 2, you're just stupid.
I got the xpr gold today, finally. Only need 99 more one shots with the svu and then to do its other challenges and I have diamond.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

1, you don't go hardcore for ballista. It's only for the svu. 2, you're just stupid.
I got the xpr gold today, finally. Only need 99 more one shots with the svu and then to do its other challenges and I have diamond.

After you've been through Killersup's experiences with the ballista, you'd understand why it has to be hardcore...
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Can anyone explain how this skill based match-making works? Killersup was soloing yesterday and got into a match with a bunch of randoms at nuketown 2025. One player on the other team got double dogs and double swarm with a Warship, and after the match Killersup looked at his combat record and his K/D was somewhere around 1.7, yet Killersup's K/D is like 0.83(ish). So how could this kind of thing happen? How does skill based match making work?

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Can anyone explain how this skill based match-making works? Killersup was soloing yesterday and got into a match with a bunch of randoms at nuketown 2025. One player on the other team got double dogs and double swarm with a Warship, and after the match Killersup looked at his combat record and his K/D was somewhere around 1.7, yet Killersup's K/D is like 0.83(ish). So how could this kind of thing happen? How does skill based match making work?

It doesn't I have a 1.5ish KD and I play against people with anywhere from 0.1 KD - 5KD but this might just be because PC doesnt have that many players but still
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I thought Killersup played on the Ps3?

Anyways I finally figured out what the Preorder bonus is. Its the Free Fall dynamic bonus map, I haven't looked into what that might be but it sounds promising if you are interested in learning about the game.

Call of Duty ghosts looks like it might be able to get that single player aspect back into the games. I haven't looked much into it though other than the E3 showing

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Anybody on 360 have Buried and want to exchange GTs? And has anyone se gotten the Vengeance DLC yet?

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

I thought Killersup played on the Ps3?

He does I was talking about my experiences with matchmaking.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,825 posts
Chamberlain

So Buried is extremely.....easy. Granted, I am playing on easy, but it is still so much easier than just about every other map on any CoD. Me and my brother made it to round 23 just the two of us, we could have gone on allot longer but we got really bored and quit.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I am starting to regret
breaking my CoD disk
starting to miss the zombies

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

I am starting to regret
breaking my CoD disk

I know a lot of people actually keep it just for zombies and a plus to being on pc is that you can delete which part of the game you want like say you finished the campaign and don't plan on playing it you can delete it.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

I am starting to regret
breaking my CoD disk

Break the wall, not the disk. The wall can be rebuilt and repainted with some drywall. The disk is forever gone...rule of thumb.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I am starting to regret
breaking my CoD disk
starting to miss the zombie

I can't even begin to tell you how many copies of MW2 I went through.
Showing 3781-3795 of 3990