ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 805665
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

There isnt one, thankfully. There are many guns that are good, but one doesnt stand out as a type 95, Famas, or ak74u as in mw3, mw2 and black ops respectably. The pdw, msmc, b23r, an-94, ballista and dsr are the best guns for me. There really isnt a fantastic "zomg its soooo op" gun, I mean it is all just preference.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Ghost single player trailer is out. Looks....interesting? Space, and stuff. For like one-two missions.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

It looks like BO2 except more severe and less of a personal struggle. I mean, the tech turns against us and stuff is the same but I havent seen a villain. I liked Menedez. He was a good bad guy, and thats what fps's need in my opinion. Normally it just feels like youre going up against a country or a group but Menedez made it more personal.
Regardless of that, the story trailer looks pretty awesome.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Officially not getting it. The SP trailer I saw was terrible; voice actor actually sounded bored... In the middle of a fire fight.

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

I just know the campaign will get Riley (the dog) killed for emotion, that's what'll make Activision more money.

Officially not getting it. The SP trailer I saw was terrible; voice actor actually sounded bored... In the middle of a fire fight.

Were you talking about the gameplay trailer that happened in space? Because I do agree with you for the most part.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,783 posts
Chamberlain

Well here are words I never thought I'd say, I really like BO2 MP. I got the free weekend from steam and it's allot of fun after you get rid of the half second of lag that you get on consoles. Faith in CoD somewhat restored, the maps are still too small tho.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

IT has been proven, since Killersup has stopped playing MP his blood pressure has decreased 37%

james11588
james11588
2 posts
Nomad

COD in pc ?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Blops 2 has been so dead recently. Weird, the other ones didn't seem to die off like this. I personally haven't played in months. Got a little bored of it. I pretty much got everything I wanted on the game...
Also, I'm not pre-ordering Ghost. I'm just going to buy it for ps4, I don't feel like trading and swapping and stuff.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Blops 2 has been so dead recently. Weird, the other ones didn't seem to die off like this.

- School has started again, and the majority of the CoD community is still in some kind of schooling.

-Other AAA titles are letting out demos, and better games than Black Ops 2.

-Shooting someone in the face, and then dying gets old after 10 days, the player loses hope of ever defeating the dreaded lag.

Got on MP a week ago, two or three games went badly, the next two games went slightly better than even. The following two games Killersup went 54-10 and 48-12. Then back to slightly above average. Killersup has had his Black Ops 2 for the month.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,783 posts
Chamberlain

Well, all hope for the future of CoD lost after I read this article. They're willing to sacrifice screen resolution (over twice the pixels as it has now) over a few frames per second. If they made a poll on which they'd sacrifice, resolution or framerate (which few people give craps about) I'm pretty sure there'd be at least a 10 to 1 vote in favor of sacrificing a couple of frames per second.

I'm sure in a month or two Microsoft will patch the OS and fix this, but still, they sacrificed a major quality buff for a minor one just so that they can have "the smoothest gameplay" (tied with BF4's 2x better graphics and same framerate) regardless of the fact that you can hardly tell the difference between 30 and 60 FPS on a big screen.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

YAY GHOSTS HAS CAME OUT TODAY! WOHOOOOOO

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,783 posts
Chamberlain

So how're the maps? They bigger and better than those of MW3's? I know Stonehaven is sizable but it also looks a bit (and I never thought I'd say this about a CoD past BO1) too open.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

http://i.imgur.com/GIkcui5.png

-Chillz

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

^ That's gamestop right? They make it look unofficial.

Showing 3871-3885 of 3990