ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839387
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
Serphim
Serphim
195 posts
Peasant

Intervantion is FAKE really

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

G18 akimbo? Is it as overpowered as it was in MW2?

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

@BoredMartian:
Yeah, there's just an even more outrageous one now- the FMG9.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

No, not as overpowered. I use them when I burn up a mag and a quick swap and finish them off with the g18s. They r very unacurate, so I rarly use them. Today I got so close to getting a moab. I was on resistance and I was gaurding b flag cauz their were a lot of people their. I was getting so many kills and then I go to the back and kill more guys but guess what? Some **** with a riot shield came up behind me and killed me. I almost cried. Then I almost rage quit. Then I went and killed the guy with the shield 5 times.

ThroatLozenge
ThroatLozenge
146 posts
Nomad

I`m playing COD 4 right now. Going to try and tenth prestige it before it`s completely unpopulated :P

Juanprito
Juanprito
105 posts
Nomad

What are the symbols of each Prestige?

martina87d
martina87d
1 posts
Nomad

COD 1 was bast, and united offens too. Then wery good was COD2.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

@pickpocket; Don't rage, it makes you do worse.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah I know, but I put it in for humor.
Today I got up to 22. It was on sea town. I was doing good with the ump silenced and I grab an ak silenced. It was great I was killing the entire team but then a sniper got me.....

boom12n
boom12n
26 posts
Nomad

my best gunstreak: 23, 1 away from that moab... how did i die? dead mans hand. i hate deathsreaks.

Firenight
Firenight
8 posts
Nomad

Hey Dudes in Call of Duty 8 MW3 i did 37 kills 1 assist and 2 deaths h

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I'm level 80 and all i'm doing now is before i prestige i'm running around doing the gun glitches in public. :P

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

So, are there any maps that are good for sniping like 'Wasteland' was on MW2? Because as I'm playing, I'm noticing that theres really no maps for long-range sniper duels.

And it makes me sad.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Got another MOAB. Again, Noob Lobby. It was a flawless gameplay, I just dipped in and out of the action. 26 kills, 0 deaths. My team was worse than the enemies. Team almost lost, actually.

ThroatLozenge
ThroatLozenge
146 posts
Nomad

So, are there any maps that are good for sniping like 'Wasteland' was on MW2? Because as I'm playing, I'm noticing that theres really no maps for long-range sniper duels.

And it makes me sad.

There aren't any that cater to it. But I've had them on Interchange and Lockdown.
Showing 1396-1410 of 3990