ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 839381
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Thanks. The only posible problem I could think of would be campers in the classrooms, but if only like two classrooms r open then it would be better. Also, it would have a cafitaria that would lead to the fields. The open rooms would be like big rooms like a band room. Another thing I forgot is the gym and thearter. Another big open fighting area. And since the Russians where bombing, the shock waves would have knocked over some stuff so you could get on something like a basket ball crate and hop to something else and then your on the basketball hoop. I think it would be pretty cool.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Hey what does everyone think of infected by the way. I hate random invites because they're all camping in some unreachable spot.

When I play with friends it is fun because we play how it was meant to be played.

And pickpocket I like the idea but it kind of seems like a downturn map except different graphics and bigger rooms.

Also I wouldn't be saying that here because *looks behind him* it might be on the next map pack.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Is it true that the next map pack is including weapons? I was told this by several people but I haven't looked into it yet, and I was wondering if any of you knew. I really hope they add bigger maps. Just a few....

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

it might be on the next map pack.

I CAME UP WITH THAT FIRST!! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!! PICKPOCKET SEAL OF TRADE MARKYNESS!!! I CAN AND WILL SUE U ALL!!!!!
sorry
but still it would be pretty awesome.... and downturn.... downturn is the one with the street that is smahsed into right? no its not like that.... it perfectly fine its just evacuated.
and dev, that would be pretty cool cauz its really not worth the 15 bucks just for 4 maps and a old map from mw2 or cod4...or like a special spec ops mission or two would be a good idea.
ThroatLozenge
ThroatLozenge
146 posts
Nomad

Thanks. The only posible problem I could think of would be campers in the classrooms, but if only like two classrooms r open then it would be better. Also, it would have a cafitaria that would lead to the fields. The open rooms would be like big rooms like a band room. Another thing I forgot is the gym and thearter. Another big open fighting area. And since the Russians where bombing, the shock waves would have knocked over some stuff so you could get on something like a basket ball crate and hop to something else and then your on the basketball hoop. I think it would be pretty cool.

I'm not going to lie. I love the sound of everything you've described for that map :P I imagine it would be similar in layout to the cod 4 DLC map "Broadcast." Of course it would be a school :P But I think of the layout as the same :P

Did you play cod4?

did you hear ? Black ops 2 is comming ,

An Activision client company revealed that they were the company who registered the URL for blackops2.com or whatever it is.

Doesn't mean TOO much considering Activion has Black Ops and Modern Warfare 3 urls registered up until the sixth installment of each game >.>

But it's guaranteed Black Ops 2 is the next game
HellishMonkey
HellishMonkey
18 posts
Shepherd

interesting

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Activision bought blackops2.com. They might have done it because it was fake or whatever or for copyright reasons. I like infected, but only with a big amount of people. If it's small, then it doesn't work out as well. Well, today I tried CTF on MW3. It is better than black ops, I must admit.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,434 posts
Nomad

Just in! Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3 share a #1 award! The Escapist's Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw has given both the #1 worst game of the year award... how... fitting.

-Chillz

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah infeceted is pretty fun. I played it with like 20 people and it's pretty good

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Just in! Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3 share a #1 award! The Escapist's Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw has given both the #1 worst game of the year award... how... fitting.

If you listened to what he said, he said that he only hates both games for what they represent:

MW3 - $775 million within 5 days
BF3 - 10 million sold within 1 week

So he hates them because they sell a lot, but they aren't really good games.
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Yeah infeceted is pretty fun. I played it with like 20 people and it's pretty good

I agree. But I get invites a lot and I don't want to leave the game that I'm playing and take the risk of it being one or two noobs who want to be in a unreachable spot or if it is like 13 people. I wish you could tell. I'm trying to level up the spas-12. It's probably the best shotgun next to the striker, but I don't use it because the striker's waaay overpowered. I just need to unlock range to get to damage, and then I can easily get it gold.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

I used the spas a little and didn't like it at all. Idk why but I didn't like it

olminho88
olminho88
4 posts
Peasant

man...just leveled up to 78 of the 1st prestige having my barrett and msr goldened as the pp90m1 and m4...starting to become a pro!
which sensivity level do you use? (i'm remaining to 6 for the assult rifles and 5 for the snipers)

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

which sensivity level do you use?

10 all day. :P Always set it to ten, especially when using the striker/Model 1887/spas. Sometimes I set it down for snipers to 9 or 8, but not a lot.
Showing 1426-1440 of 3990