What if you lost your house?
Where would you go?
What would you do?

• 184 Replies
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I would likely end up living out of my car or over my girlfriends.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

well if someone took my house and used it and kicked me out, I would get all my friends and family to launch a super cool assault on the house, not damaging it of course, and then have a victory party with my friends.

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

Probably commit some epic crime and go to prison. get me some free food and lodging for a while

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Wow, you guys are hoots! I love this! Keep it coming!

Alright, now, let's say.. What would you do if someone was standing on your foot and appeared completely oblivious of the fact?

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

I'd sing this loudly:
OH WHERE, OH WHERE HAS MY LITTLE HOUSE GONE?
OH WHERE, OH WHERE CAN IT BE?
IT HAS A WHITE PICKET FENCE,
AND A LUCIOUS GREEN LAWN.
OH WHERE, OR WHERE CAN IT BE?

wow, thanks to you mav, I am having these wired fits of laughter in the most random situations.

and about the foot thing: once I realized the guy was standing on my foot, I'd inform him that he is standing on my foot, ask him to step off, and go on with my day. if he says no, then I will go medeival on his hiney and make sure he always checks his feet for the rest of his life.

Btw, I'm curious: how could he not know he's on my foot. is he a parapaleigic, and if not, how could he not notice the ground is uneven with his foot on mine?!
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Well, Bladerunner679, this guy happens to be very, extremely, absolutely, completely dumb.
Or
He simply doesn't care.
Or
He's doing to it to be mean.
Either one.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

Well, Bladerunner679, this guy happens to be very, extremely, absolutely, completely dumb.
Or
He simply doesn't care.
Or
He's doing to it to be mean.
Either one.

If it's the first one, then I would appologize after pushing him off my foot.

second one: beat him senseless.

third one: let a white hot flash of rage take over me, turn into the spawn of satan, and then eat his soul. not really, just beat him senseless.
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

And, Bladerunner679,

second one: beat him senseless.

I'd definitely use this for all three reasons.
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Oops, I shouldn't have posted the foot thing here. It's supposed to be on my How would you deal with...? post. Nvm, I won't do it again.

Btw, what if you lost your cell phone because it fell into a man hole?

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

simple, dive in there. beat the gators (if there are any0 senseless (I don't recommend that, it's bad for my life expectancy) and then dig through mounds of human sewage to get it. not really, I barely use my phone anyway so there would be no skin off my nose.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

you know, this probably would be better if you abandon on thread and just focus on one. I mean you practically just did. you could probably ask a mod or admin to change the title to something like "Murasaki's situations" and then post all of these scenarios one at a time after someone has anwsered it in the way you like.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

What if you lost your house?

I would find the SOB who took it and pry it from his cold dead fingers.

What would you do if someone was standing on your foot and appeared completely oblivious of the fact?

I think it's obvious, there are two options here:

Option 1: Give this mother fudgesicle a piece of your mind; and by your mind, I mean your fist. Get him/her right in the mouth, so hard that you see teeth shooting out of their ears (as well as other places). Once this ignorant piece of cow pie is on the ground, go up to him/her, look him/her straight in the eye, and shout, "THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T WATCH WHERE YOU'RE STANDING. NOW JOIN THE CLUB!" Immediately after saying "join the club", hit them with a golf club.

or...

Option 2: "Excuse me, but would you ever be so kind to remove your foot from my foot?"
"Oh, wow, I'm really sorry about that."
"It's okay, happens all the time. No need to worry about it."

Btw, what if you lost your cell phone because it fell into a man hole?

I would ask the man to pull it out of his....wait, you mean....oh, well that's different.

But come on, the only way you could possibly drop a cell phone into a manhole is if you're standing directly above the manhole and you decide to slam dunk it in for no apparent reason.
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I would go to a family members house

tiptopdude
tiptopdude
106 posts
Nomad

Who cares if I lost my house. It's a box. ------> Joking.

If I lost my phone I would tear up the man-hole (no pun intended) and dive in to get it. If I could rip out a man hole from the ground that is.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Cool.
What if you lost a golf hole to J. T. Worthington at a forfeit of $1,000?

Showing 16-30 of 184