What if you lost your house?
Where would you go?
What would you do?

• 184 Replies
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I'd be pissed because I'd loose a 1,000 bucks that I don't have to my name right now.

What if you lost a fight to a really weak person>?

jroyster22
jroyster22
755 posts
Peasant

I would call the house lost n found and hope my house just got lost :/

thecattygrl
thecattygrl
230 posts
Nomad

I'd go live at my best friends house 'cuz she has wifi and oatmeal cookie and frosting sandwich things.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Well i would be upset because I'd have no place to live.

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

That is what insurance is for. And I could just live with my family.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

What if you lost a golf hole to J. T. Worthington at a forfeit of $1,000?

As a minor, it is illegal for me to bet or gamle, therefore this 'Worthington' has no legal acess to any bets I may or may nor have made, using legal US tender.

Ofcourse, if he continue to press his case, I can always bash his head in with a 9-iron.

"FORE!"

*thud*
cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

I would immediatley try to find a place to stay, then I would try to find a permanent place to stay. Then I could find some food to support myself.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I would find someone I know and I know nice people and I would sleep at their house untill I saved up enough to by one or rent an apartment

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I deserve to be clobbered if I lose any fight. It's my fault that I got myself into the fight and wasn't able to win. The most appropriate punishment for losing a fight is losing the fight.
TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

What if i did? i couldnt fight him again. hed just beat me again. id have to find another way to beat that person
ShonaFurey
ShonaFurey
67 posts
Nomad

I'd crash at relatives or friends houses.
Couch-hop

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
467 posts
Nomad

I'd have to live in a box, rent is way too high for me.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

hmmm...if I lost my house, I'd whistle for it, call for it, and when it comes back I would scold it for leaving. then, I would see it leak from it's drainage pipe because it's regretful, and after all that, I would go back inside.

If it didn't come back, I'd sit on the curb and cry for a few minutes, then head to my sister's house.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Ooh, ha, ha. Everybody's funny. I'm bored of this thread. Don't even know why I created it. Maybe, I'll just let it sink deep down into the annals of history, to be forgotten. I guess when I created it, these types of threads were in vogue. Oh, well...

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Call the cops. A house isn't so easy to hide. I should also sue the thieves.

Showing 31-45 of 184