The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat to do at a Wedding

35 5342
genericguest
genericguest
51 posts
Nomad

I'm going to a wedding in a few hours and i don't know what to do
add replies that have to be gentlemanly
I'm young so nothing overkill like
Its also a Muslims wedding so do not,and I mean not post anything that's disgraceful to the occasion,Muslims tend to take things seriously,I would know I am one
Be quick and to the point!

• 35 Replies
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

hm i am not sure, just be yourself, talk to people or dance ( if its a dance wedding ) i dont like weddings but thats just me. just talk to people and ask them how they are and stuff like that

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

Its also a Muslims wedding so do not,and I mean not post anything that's disgraceful to the occasion,

So insulting the bride and groom are out the window...

Anyways, just be polite, do not, I repeat, do not, take the above advice posted by me, and socialize and give your congrats. Also, tell the B and G I said Mazel Tov!
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

So insulting the bride and groom are out the window...

Haha we do that all the time when we go to weddings but thats just my family. That was funny though
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

ya I dont think u should take advice from me, at least not when it comes to weddings

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Well, don't cause a ruckus and be generally sociable.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Just be yourself, have beverages, sit still and look pleased, if you're not involved. Talk to people if you like to talk. But, yeah, be polite and try not to look bored.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Dance to those stupid song's we all danced to. The YMCA, The Chicken Dance, The Macarena, Time Warp and so on.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

Not sure about your wedding but the weddings I go to have lots of food. So just eat the entire time if you don't want to talk to anyone.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

My girlfriends at a muslim wedding today (Im guessing it's not the same one)

Be polite, act yourself, don't be loud, appreciate the food and music and just have a good time, it'll be grand

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

hide under the brides dress and... hide under the brides dress.

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

appreciate the food

Indeed. Try to steal as much of it as possible. Hmm... being financially troubled seems to have hurt my ethics...

If it's a big wedding, and if the person(s) getting married is your relative (hopefully not both of them), there will probably be lots of relatives there that you didn't know you had. Talk to them! Maybe your family has some secrets you didn't know about...

...deadly secrets.

Or maybe not.
Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

Its also a Muslims wedding so do not,and I mean not post anything that's disgraceful to the occasion,Muslims tend to take things seriously

Are you going to show them this thread?
steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

I've been to a few weddings. Because I am not a dancer, I usually talk to those that I enjoy talking to. If you aren't much of a talker, indulge in the free food. If you are too full to eat, play games like watching the people on the dance floor and guessing which are the most drunk (assuming there is alcohol at the wedding). After determining which people are the most drunk, feel free to go and mess with them.

Or, because you cannot drink alcohol, get a caffeine high and drink as much of the free coffee there as you can.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Tell them that you hope all their ups and down are under the covers.

jahsonx
jahsonx
329 posts
Nomad

Try to make friends with the bridesmaids ;-)

Showing 1-15 of 35