The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat to do at a Wedding

35 5341
genericguest
genericguest
51 posts
Nomad

I'm going to a wedding in a few hours and i don't know what to do
add replies that have to be gentlemanly
I'm young so nothing overkill like
Its also a Muslims wedding so do not,and I mean not post anything that's disgraceful to the occasion,Muslims tend to take things seriously,I would know I am one
Be quick and to the point!

• 35 Replies
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

LOL FloydTC that is sick and funny. Just walk around and talk.

Sarquann
Sarquann
98 posts
Peasant

Watch the movie "The Princess Bride" and then make fun of the preacher with quotes from that movie. Its hilarious

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

be yourself

I think I've never; in my whole life been myself. It's so long deep inside me that I've forgot it.
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I think I've never; in my whole life been myself. It's so long deep inside me that I've forgot it.

Wow that's sad. That's really, really sad.

Anyhoo, to the OP. I'm a Muslim to so I know were your coming. Even if I've only been to one weeding when I was five.
You could talk to people, dance, eat and just enjoy it. If you're relatives with the bride and grooms you could talk to them and congratulate them. Or if socializing's not you're thing, you could stay in the corner and eat or "go to the bathroom" and play games on your phone.
Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

Tell them that you hope all their ups and down are under the covers.

HAHAHA, that's funny. I'm going to use that as a toast at the next wedding I go to!
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

umm... if u are the bride/groom a great thing to do is get married. dont leave your soon to be husband/wife at the alter and... thats it

if u are a guest just watch them get married (sorry i don t know how musslim weddings work or if they r the sameas catholic)

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Just be your self. That is all. Dance to music and so on.

GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
694 posts
Shepherd

embarrass the newly weds as much as possible.

oh and everything else listed above

but dont eat all the cake, u just might lose a friend...
and dont get drunk, bad things WILL happen, (not are likely to happen, will happen)
thats about it

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I've been drunk at many weddings. And it wasn't good at all. But I had a great time.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

It depends who is getting married. If you know anyone else (like cousins) just hang out with them at the party afterwords. That's what when my cousin got married and it was pretty fun, because I don't get to see them a whole lot.

KentReid
KentReid
65 posts
Nomad

Wear a costume and argue that everybody else is wrong. Print up a fake invitation to a costume party at the same location and date if you're really daring.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

NEVER I REPEAT, NEVER MAKE A DEROGATORY COMMENT ABOUT THE BRIDE EVER. IT WILL COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU. I learned that the hard way.

ColdMold
ColdMold
32 posts
Nomad

The last wedding I went to was like 5 years ago.... I guess you just eat food and talk to people

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

Don't act any differently then you would normally. Try to have a good time.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Put cyanide/arsenic/mercury/lead/thallium/chlorine/plutonium in the cake.
*Nerd alert* Six of those seven poisons I listed are elements.
(Note: Please don't do this, and if you do, don't blame it on me.)
Real answer:
Just be normal. Congratulate the bride and groom, and eat food, if there is food. I'm assuming there will be food.

Showing 16-30 of 35