The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat to do at a Wedding

35 5339
genericguest
genericguest
51 posts
Nomad

I'm going to a wedding in a few hours and i don't know what to do
add replies that have to be gentlemanly
I'm young so nothing overkill like
Its also a Muslims wedding so do not,and I mean not post anything that's disgraceful to the occasion,Muslims tend to take things seriously,I would know I am one
Be quick and to the point!

• 35 Replies
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Hog the food...Try to grab the cake and yell "FOOD FIGHT"...Try to make out with the bride...Talk about the groom's issues...Oh wait you don't want to be kicked out...How about just be cool. Show up in some Hollister or Aero or a tux...and one of those shades and be cool...Try not to ruin the "kodak" moment... :3

ColdMold
ColdMold
32 posts
Nomad

I think oxyclean and windex can create cyanide...... dont do that though

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Guys: Its against the Muslim faith to drink alcohol, so no booze.

I accidentally got a glass of Champagn instead of the Sparkling Cider set aside for the minors. Best 3 hours of my life. Felt like crap afterwords though. :/

I assume you're at it right not, but I just hang out. Talk to the photographer, pick up a little bit of knowledge, then go to a pretty girl and impress her with your newly garnered photographic know-how.

Enjoy the food; the wedding I went to, the entire Bride's family was Lebanese, so I got to try a lot of good food. They weren't Muslims though, but its still Middle Eastern.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

I'm locking this thread as it is no longer relevant, because the wedding is over, and users blatantly disregard the OP anyway.

Showing 31-34 of 35