ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468057
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

i think homosexuality is wrong

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*does soooooo not wanna get involved in a discussion about the biblical mishmash about homosexuality again, since this thread has gone there enough already*

Zlug clearly haven't posted enough to know the filters. :P Oh well.

And yeah, it's not something emotional that attracts me to either gender... There are just traits I find appealing. Like how soft a girls face is.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

It is simple. The way that a gender of the opposite sex feels with contact. Not sexually, but by just regular contact. Once you hold hands with someone, you cannot get enough of this, and this is also how relationships go to higher levels. Because they want more of that feeling. Once you get a girlfriend/boyfriend or a wife/husband, you will understand what I mean.

infernacron
infernacron
1,380 posts
Nomad

i think homos are bad.
no offense

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Okay, can people stop just saying homos are bad or wrong or whatever and actually post their reasons for thinking that? Otherwise you're just spamming...
Be it that you find it against your religion, that it just plain simply grosses you out seeing to persons of the same gender showing affection for each other, or whatever other reason you may have!
Just please don't spam, contribute to the discussion. >.>

Zlug
Zlug
28 posts
Nomad

ShintetsuWA -->

and you think people of the same sex don't do that why?

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I said no such thing. People of the same sex can have that same feeling too, it all depends on what people are attracted too.

Zlug
Zlug
28 posts
Nomad

then I misread you and will apologize therefore

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

apology accepted : ) if you want to get further than this, anything that isn't another human that humans are attracted to is called a fetish. But I shouldn't get farther than that is.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Oh the fetishes~ I'd make a topic to discuss them if it weren't for the high percentage of minors in these forums~

Btw, ShintetsuWA, very nice way of putting it, and oh so very true.

Zlug
Zlug
28 posts
Nomad

I still clams that both heterosexuality and homosexuality are fetishes.. just way more common than the others..
but thats just me thinking way too much..

choalejo
choalejo
110 posts
Peasant

in ancient times been homo was ok. An example is Alejander Magno.
He was homo

Zlug
Zlug
28 posts
Nomad

in old Japanese culture love between males was actually viewed as the purest form of love

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Me being Heterosexual, I have a friend that is homosexual. He is a very cool person, because he has guts to go tell everyone around him that he is. That shows that he doesn't care at all.

Lets talk more about what I said before, what do all you youngins want to know? : )

choalejo
choalejo
110 posts
Peasant

The homosexuality may be strange for many actual people. (like Zlug said) in many cultures like persians, Greek, Japanese etc... the people who feel atraction from another of the same sex were as common as an heterosaxual.

Showing 2221-2235 of 3228