ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468051
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

God I hate that term "free country". Homosexual marriage is banned buddy...
and thats why its not a true free country
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Another good point. With this in mind, if everyone was heterosexual and had at least 1 child, we would have over 12 billion people. Look at China they have 2 billion alone! They are probably begging for homosexuals to live in the area. I say more homosexuals! When it comes down to it, it would be they who will do the world right.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Homosexual marriage is banned

oh, now I wouldn't say that. Not entirely. Remember not everyone is a Christian.
MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

okay i'm back for this round first off i'm the kind of guy who doesn't cheer for them as you can tell i fidn this practice beyond disgustingand ya know what i come from a long line of straight people my father had 12 brothers and sisters aeveryoen of them farmed and ya knoe what at that point in time they had it right that gays were not to be public and also ya know what iraq has one thing right in their country it's that they hang all homos adn china is almost teh same way so i don't think they are calling for some

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Heh Shin, thats quite mistaken.

If everyone was heterosexual and had a child, there would be 9 billion people. That is if you say everyone will have a child, 80 year olds, 5 year olds, 40 year olds with 10 kids, you name it!

Btw, China has 1.3 billion heh.

I say more homosexuals!

Why not just more of the same gender?
MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

thank you that was very nice also Shin more gays woul dnot cure the dislike of theem it would spur it on

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

oh, now I wouldn't say that. Not entirely. Remember not everyone is a Christian.

No I mean its literally BANNED by the state. No homosexual is allowed to marry in any state other then California and...there was another one?

Oh I think Greek allows gay marriage?
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

@MasterXantos, and its people like you that piss me off, tell me one thing that is truly wrong with homosexuals (ruling out religion)

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Ahem.
It's not natural??
MsterXantos wrote: then why aren't animals some how they always find a mate of the opposite sex

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Homosexual, as well as bisexual, behavior is widespread in the animal kingdom. Animal sexual behavior takes many different forms, even within the same species and the motivations for and implications of their behaviors have yet to be fully understood as most species have yet to be studied. A 1999 review by researcher Bruce Bagemihl shows that homosexual behavior, not necessarily sex, has been observed in close to 1500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, and is well documented for 500 of them.
The naturalness of homosexuality in non-human animals is considered controversial by conservative religious groups who oppose LGBT social movements because it points to the naturalness of homosexuality in humans.[6] Whether this has logical or ethical implications is also a source of debate, with some arguing that it is illogical to use animal behavior to justify what is or is not moral (see appeal to nature).

For more: Homosexual behavior in animals
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

I think by natural he meant that homosexuality serves no purpose. That in our world, women and male go together perfectly.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

first off i'm the kind of guy who doesn't cheer for them as you can tell i fidn this practice beyond disgustingand ya know what i come from a long line of straight people my father had 12 brothers and sisters aeveryoen of them farmed

What does this have to do with the current subject? If you have something pertaining to the topic you would post it now. But not information.

If everyone was heterosexual and had a child, there would be 9 billion people. That is if you say everyone will have a child, 80 year olds, 5 year olds, 40 year olds with 10 kids, you name it!

that is exactly what I said. Before you start debating with someone, remember to read and understand what that person said.

more gays woul dnot cure the dislike of theem it would spur it on

go ahead and do that, I would defend them. I'm sure more people would. They better start liking them if they want to help solve the population crisis.
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

I think by natural he meant that homosexuality serves no purpose. That in our world, women and male go together perfectly.

probably is what he thought, thing is they dont, the straight marriage divorce rate is at an all time high, and a lot of familys being very abusive
MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

@daswiftarrow
bring it buddy i don't back down from fights adn you people who are spineless anger me just as well
@Zophia
Really? well i guess i chand=ge my mind you are right....not please youused wikipedia anyone can write anythign there as they please i could write Jesus told em i am now god worship me give me a break adn no it's not natural i in fact find it disgusting adn grotesque it ain't natural adn i have at least 1000 others i know would agree with me

i find no population crisis here or anywhere and why make more so we can make more haters like me?

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Lol, there are books as well on it Mster...

Search it on Google will you?

TheonlyMasterChef
TheonlyMasterChef
86 posts
Nomad

Homesexuality is gay!

Showing 2251-2265 of 3228