ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468059
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Don't forget the Romans...

And thats totally true. I mentioned this before. They didn't even have a word for homosexuals!

Zlug
Zlug
28 posts
Nomad

guess that society just got scared of it somewhere..

BumplemuffinBaker
BumplemuffinBaker
331 posts
Nomad

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a homosexual. I don't care how gross or wrong you think it is, there is nothing wrong with being homosexual. I know plenty of homosexuals, and they are just as nice and normal as everyone else. Homosexuals are people too, and they deserve to be treated like it. I don't like people who say they don't like homosexuals just because they are different. if someone liked pizza and you liked hamburgers, is it so creepy or weird that you are both different? Of course not, so it shouldn't be any different with people who are attracted to different genders then it should be with people who like different foods. They are just different, and I respect it when someone who is homosexual stands up for themselves against people who bully them or are mean to the because of the way they are. And, as some people have already said, a long time ago, being homosexual was viewed as normal, or even good. I want people who don't like homosexuals for no reason to consider this.

BumplemuffinBaker
BumplemuffinBaker
331 posts
Nomad

I don't care how gross or wrong you think it is ...

I wasn't referring to anyone in particular, just to any one who thought homo's were bad people.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I'm Vouching this. To ALL of you that hate those differences read this. And read my story about my friend too. This is power right here.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Well Zlug, that really did not answer anything.

By emotional I mean, that is has something to do with thoughts. Liking boobs is thoughts in a sense. The question is, what is that one finds appealing in a gender? What is it different of a homosexual that makes them find males appealing over women?

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

this:

It is simple. The way that a gender of the opposite sex feels with contact. Not sexually, but by just regular contact. Once you hold hands with someone, you cannot get enough of this, and this is also how relationships go to higher levels. Because they want more of that feeling. Once you get a girlfriend/boyfriend or a wife/husband, you will understand what I mean.
choalejo
choalejo
110 posts
Peasant

YES!!! is the chose of yourself

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

i find that homosexuality is wrong okay God made adam and eve not adam and steve adn if it's "okay" to be then why aren't animals some how they always find a mate of the opposite sex also how come gays can't have children? if it's natural why can't two women make a child? obviously it's made for two people of the opposite gender to be together

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

You're missing the point. They don't HAVE to be heterosexual. It is entirely in the mind of the person what they want. Can we just leave it at that? We make a point and then there's another person that makes a cheezy joke and then just plain criticizes the practice. What IS wrong with Homosexuals? I see nothing.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

And you're saying that "god" made it so that only males and females can have children? Have you anything to say about "transexuals?" When it comes down to it, science is always the answer. And "god" help you if you dont know this yet. Males have their sex organ and females have their sex organs. They cant have both. It wasn't how they were born.

And by the way? This is a free country. Who cares who thinks what? If someone wants this idea, they have the right to. Nothing can change that. Got something else to throw at me?

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

what is wrong well i don't know how bout AIDs i mean i know not only homosexuals can get it but usually it does come from them also what is wrong you ask what's so great about it it's not natural i see a girl i think wow she hott i see a guy i think oh he's my best friend it just doesn't add up okay teh whole world turns gay we would all die from no more people beign born because it turns out only man adn woman can make the right things to make a child i was born form two staight people and ya know what you may call me tiny minded but everyday i hear about more gay marriage in other states my heart breaks a little knowing people are foolish enough to beleive in all that nonsense

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Oh, so we are talking about diseases too? Ever occur to you that heterosexuals can get that too? And don't worry the world is not going to die. We stopped worse things than this. There's always going to be heterosexuals in this world, there should be nothing wrong with homosexuals having their practices.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

@masterxantos, please use better grammar, but to the part you said if everyone turned gay, well for one thing i doubt that will happen, and we dont need everyone being baby boomers, we are already overcrowded as is

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

And by the way? This is a free country. Who cares who thinks what? If someone wants this idea, they have the right to. Nothing can change that. Got something else to throw at me?

God I hate that term "free country". Homosexual marriage is banned buddy...
Showing 2236-2250 of 3228