ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468039
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

this topic is EPICALLY immortal. In fact, this is the longest topic on AG, or at least I think so. Or was that non-spam picture wars #1?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Guys, get back on topic or the epically immortal thread will end up getting locked. :P

Dang, I'm off topic myself...

So homosexuals, huh?
What is it that make some straight people find it disgusting, while some find it hot? Still talking straight people. I just don't understand it~

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Society.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

What is it that make some straight people find it disgusting, while some find it hot? Still talking straight people. I just don't understand it~

Well, I have found that straight teenage girls actually like to see other guys making out. My g@y friend told me about his expo to the pride parade with his friends and he said that they kept on staring at the boys making out. So I guess homosexual eroticness could arouse BOTH sexes.
DeadlyAim
DeadlyAim
16 posts
Nomad

I support Homosexuality, theres nothing wrong with it, when it comes down to it...its about two people who love each other. So, technically its no different then being straight. I don't really get why some people are against it, oh well thats just my opinion on the matter. ^_^

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

For me there are two ways gay or bi people act one is they act really girly or two they are just normal as if straight. I am # two cause when I came out to my friends they were amazed cause they had no clue and they even said wow I thought you were totally straight. I have dated both boys and girls and most of the guys I dated were way to girly for me but mow I am going out with a normal guy for the first time so now I don't have to worry if he gets hurt cause now I know he wont come cry to me.

For all the people who think it's wrong to be bi, gay it is just wrong to you to us it is normal and nowdays mast people dont even care and more.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I'm not being racist, which is why I said no offense. It's actually been said that Japan is the most perverted country on the planet. No offense to them, I'm slightly perverted too, but still. lol.

To be honest I think that stereotype is pretty debatable. But still somewhat amusing to think about nonetheless. I think the stereotype swings between &quoterverted" and "repressed". Who cares, I love their TV shows

I remember back in school when one guy came out of the closet. He just started hitting on people, including me. I told him I was straight and he did somewhat ignore it but eventually it settled into a bit of a standing joke: "Oh Bernard, you're so funny." A surprisingly tolerant reception for an all-boys school, since generally you get this 'healthy homophobia' going...and by healthy I mean robust.
Aaroniscool
Aaroniscool
254 posts
Nomad

I believe that homosexuality is bad...and somewhat gross.
I'd think that gay couples would have a higher chance of getting stds than heterosexual couples. Just think about it...How do you think they how do it? well, since the hole in front is gone, there is only one other place for it...

Aaroniscool
Aaroniscool
254 posts
Nomad

ok, let me restate my first sentence. Homosuxuality is not the best way to go in my opinion. But, in a religious point of view, even if you are gay, you will still go to heaven. Killers go ti heaven if they are Christian. Suicidal people who are Christians go to heaven. There are things much worse than being gay, but God still loves you.

Rimdogg2
Rimdogg2
85 posts
Nomad

I HATE GAY NO OFFENCE BUT IF UR GAY STAY THE HE** AWAY FROM ME I HAVE NO PROBLEM AND I WONT PROTEST BUT PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME

Rimdogg2
Rimdogg2
85 posts
Nomad

dude ur wrong in the bible it says all gay,murders,and suiciders will burn it stricly says no gay for suicide its called ungratefull to the lord and murder is unforgivable unless your killing the wiked and even if so sometime it was still unforgivable

Aaroniscool
Aaroniscool
254 posts
Nomad

dude ur wrong in the bible it says all gay,murders,and suiciders will burn it stricly says no gay for suicide its called ungratefull to the lord and murder is unforgivable unless your killing the wiked and even if so sometime it was still unforgivable

I believe that for anyone who believes in God and accepts him as their Savior will go to heaven. However, depending on how we live our lives on Earth, we will get rewards for them respectively. All of those murderers, homosexuals and murderers will have to give an account for what they've done. Even demons believe in the existence of God. They just don't accept him as their savior. They go to hell.

I am still against homosexuality, and am a bit homophobic also; however, i am saying that if you confess with your lips and believe in your heart that God is your Savior, you are saved. And that applies to Homosexuals. They need Jesus too.
windshift
windshift
320 posts
Nomad

The easiest way to get an STD is not anal but from oral sex...

And both hetro and homosexuals do that...

Oh and don't throw God into the mix...Thats a lame excuse for hating Gay people..It's like saying I hate gay people cause someone told me that its wrong...

There are better arguements than that

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Doesn't the bible say that masturbation is a sin too?
Beside that, many religions have a problem with homosexuals, since they seem 'apart' from the majority. It is like mockery in a very big scale. No one should be mocked.

windshift
windshift
320 posts
Nomad

The bible says many things

The bible says Gays are wrong..Sos masturbation,suiciding too...Messing with the occult...oh and the bible also says black people are slaves...And we all know that isn't true

Showing 2386-2400 of 3228