ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468037
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

Being gay is wrong everyone get over it where we as humans designed for gay sex NO we where not come on look at the blatant facts

So everyone who has oral sex, which is quite "unnatural" and obviously not what we were designed for, is bad?
Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

Kris1027 I'm not putting you down why do you have to be so sarcastic i can post my view there's debating and arguing and no one on this website seems capable of this and kris1027 give me the verse and everything i wanna know where it says you cant eat shellfish cause i think your talking about another religion

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

Umm, no, she's not. It's in Leviticus, in the same passage that deems homosexuality an abomination.

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

well any sex before marriage is against the bible and yes oral sex is i think wrong in a way doesnt say it in the bible but i say its wrong. not natural>_>

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Being gay is wrong everyone get over it where we as humans designed for gay sex NO we where not come on look at the blatant facts

Look in your history books, you will find that being gay was accepted in many societies. Especailly Greek and Roman ones. In fact, this generation has steriotyped gays. I am straight, but I do have to say that being gay is as natural as being straight. It is all about what you were taught and how you were raised and some other factors.
True_Blood_Master
True_Blood_Master
53 posts
Nomad

Well im gay and theres nothing wrong with me is there? =*(

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

not natural>_>

You must have not read my list, but here, let me find it for you:

2. Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

Kris1027 I'm not putting you down why do you have to be so sarcastic

That's not sarcasm just a simple question to refute your arguments.

i wanna know where it says you cant eat shellfish cause i think your talking about another religion

Read Leviticus 10-13.
True_Blood_Master
True_Blood_Master
53 posts
Nomad

Umm i want to know whats wrong with me here. I am gay and everyone at my school likes me for who i am not what way i go?

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

Leviticus is like 15 pages long can i get a verse people and True_Blood_Master/ i dont think your serious about being gay

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I hate gay people I think its the worst choice in life

Being gay is not a choice. . .SO BIG, BIG NONO!
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

TT TT
Why has this turned into "Christians" shouting IZ WRRRONG again... We had such a pretty discussion going... But as soon as the pages starts rolling in, everyone's just arguing pro/con hating/being gay!
WHY!???
I see repetitions of so many things. Could everyone please just read through just the last TEN pages so we don't get the same things posted over and over again!
Gah!
*turns off exclamation marker* I almost wanna make a twin thread for this whole sexuality thing. But it would most likely get spammed by haters...

@Snizz:
kris is just debating. I find her sarcasm delivers valid points more often than not.

And again: Christians, your God won't let you eat shellfish, masturbate, or have sex before marriage. I know some live by that, but I honestly don't think it's many of you.

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

Being gay is a choice thanks for giving me the passage i will read it in a sec.

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

I know some live by that, but I honestly don't think it's many of you.

Lol, my favorite rule that we should have to follow if we suddenly follow all of those is that women on their periods have to be exiled until it's over. Then, before they can become part of the village/town/city/suburbia or whatever, they have to sacrifice two white doves to become pure again.
True_Blood_Master
True_Blood_Master
53 posts
Nomad

Why would i lie about being gay. especially over the computer where its easy to and know one knows who i am. Even tho everyone knows I AM and thats that and its not a choice i just i dont know. Well i was in 6th grade well 7th and bam saw this guy and well i liked girls till then

Showing 2416-2430 of 3228