ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 467997
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

Fundies?

Fundamentalists. Generally those who follow the bible word for word as much as possible. Mainly noted for trying to force their religion on someone else at all times.
kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

This one is my favorite and is not only funny but makes no sense! haha

Masturbation is sex with yourself and since you are the same sex as yourself, masturbation is homosexuality and forbidden in the Bible. As well as by my own sensibilities.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

kris, that one is made of pure awesome lol! XD

I did not get that one at all!

Me neither!
Btw, fundies, as already mentioned, are fundamentalists. Fundies Says The Darndest Things is the website I linked to on the previous page.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Dam fundies,
Obvious troll is obvious

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

The Democrat Communist Party, which wants morally corrupted youth, and a morally corrupted society which is too blind to see the moral corruption of the Democrat Party.
I have heard things like that said, most notably by me, but as a joke. I am a conservative, but pro gay and pro choice. I have been watching this thread, but never had anything to say. But:

Zophia said:

LOVE IS NOT ALL ABOUT SEX.

Which is true, but I believe:
Love and sex are like a tree and it's roots
to add a little eastern philosophy into this midnight rant. By which I mean that I think the argument for love without sex is a pointless one.
kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

I did not get that one at all!

I don't think these comments are really meant to make much sense to anyone but the writer when written seriously. Actually NOT getting it is probably a sign of sanity.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I was about to answer but the first thing I typed was "Not to be rude, but I am going to answer this question in a rude and uncalled for manner. He is saying that the democrats have an agenda to morally corrupt youth for the express purpose of blinding them to the sinister democratic plan. Did that blur of bad grammar help? No, huh?

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

[quote]Love and sex are like a tree and it's roots

to add a little eastern philosophy into this midnight rant. By which I mean that I think the argument for love without sex is a pointless one.[/quote]
Tell that to my girlfriend...
Love without sex isn't exactly pointless - it's just a different kind of relationship.
Anyway, when I wrote that sentence you quoted, I was just annoyed by the apparent focus on the humping part of things. The tree metaphor does make sense, but sex is not necessarily as important as that says...

Relationships can basically be divided into three factors - passion, affection, commitment.
A balance between the three is needed for the relationship to be well functioning, but actual sex is not decidedly necessary.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Triangular theory of love
Just to show where I got that from.

Rose_Royse
Rose_Royse
101 posts
Nomad

I believe in love completely. I also believe that love is meant for anyone. Whether your straight, gay, lesbian, or bisexual. When two people get together when their straight, gay, lesbian, or bisexual and they fall in love, it is something special (if you think it is nasty it's not you so mind your own business) and if that bond between the two is strong enough, then they should get married. For you who go oh god said this about gays, god said that about gays, well except the fact that we all sin and god loves all of his creations. If you look in the bible it says thou do not judge thy neighbor, so do not judge. I think all love is beautiful no matter what, and this being gay nonsense needs to end, NEEDS TO END! I hope you out there get that being gay does not mean they check every same sex out...just to let you know. Well that's what I have to say.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Rose_Royse, you should have been here some ten pages ago when we had the flaming going, you would have added to the fun.
Also, I predict quoting from your post when the more or less fundamentalistic Christians get back to this thread... I agree with you, though.

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

The problem is, is that government shouldn't be able to regulate who can get married and who can't. That part is up to the churches...

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

The problem is, is that government shouldn't be able to regulate who can get married and who can't. That part is up to the churches...

actually, because of the tax benefits you get from being married, It should be up to the government. you don't even need a church to get married. you just need a special piece of paper, and a judge.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Somehow I actually find it fair enough that the churches chooses to deny homosexuals marriage... I can see their points. But there should be something equal to it, something that counts just as much...

Then again, I don't really care about official marriage... So not sure my opinion is worth something there.

Rose_Royse
Rose_Royse
101 posts
Nomad

It should not be anyones choice BUT that of the couple. Seriously, what if churches suddenly stopped straight marriage, it will never happen yes I know but what would you do huh? That isn't fair for people.

Showing 2686-2700 of 3228