ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 467993
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Oh thank whatever deity, something to talk about! Probably short lived, but still a nice change. ^^

How is it that you feel different with females over males? At what age did the whole thing start?
Last question first.
For me, it was in 7th/8th grade. I'm not quite sure what it was, but I had gotten really attached to one of my female friends, just starting to enjoy the random physical contact (as in hugs and tumbles and stuff like that) more... Took months before I realized I had a crush on her. Her occasional use of me as a "chair" and my breasts as - pillows (and her making fun of that) probably added something to it, I don't know...

And... I guess I just like the feel of females better. Sooo much softer than males (nope, not a fan of beards - ironic since my girlfriend thinks they're cool and wish she could grow one >.&gt...
Also, in some aspects it's easier (or at least it can be) to make a same sex relationship work. That's to do with all the misunderstandings that always seem to occur between men and women. They are less likely to occur between two of the same sex...
But personally, my main preference of females in general lies in their softness - both skin and body structure. Curves<3
jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

@Zophia: The part about the beards made me crack up...lol...nice

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

@Zophia,

Haha, thats quite funny.
Back in some page (120s I think!) someone (I think it was Weeman1207. Just showing off my beautiful memory here...) said that he knew a women who was married to a male but liked to have sex with females.

My response to it was --

Duh! Who wouldn't like women more! They have soft skin, Cuddly boobs, and nice bodies!...as compared to ehh, guys.

I find the term sexual orientation bull shit and replace it with sexual preference. For one, as you know, I believe everyone is bisexual.
It seems to be that its all about what you think, not what your chemicals do randomly. Even your situation seems to have a logical order of THOUGHT that got you into it. So for most who claim to be heterosexual seem to have it in their head that having attractions of other guys is strictly forbidden. They never think about such things, and if they do, it is likely we'd call them bisexual as well.

As of me, I have an open mind and I ponder freely. This has led me to finding males attractive. Though, women still do have them boobs so I'm won for the heterosexual side

Btw, it seems that you have no interests of males at all o.o

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/the-todd-25138.jpg

that's all I can say to that, zophia.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@jpx111:
^__________^

@Drace:
*envies your memory*

Duh! Who wouldn't like women more! They have soft skin, Cuddly boobs, and nice bodies!...as compared to ehh, guys.
Hahaha, I couldn't agree more! XD

And I'm with you on that whole preference thing. Some peoples' preference is just so strong that they do not even consider the attraction to the other sex.
They never think about such things, and if they do, it is likely we'd call them bisexual as well.
Interesting... I hadn't thought about that, but makes sense. If a heterosexual exclaims having had thoughts of that nature, they are likely to be (possibly mistakenly) labeled as bisexuals. That actually goes for homosexuals too. Just having that kind of thoughts does not mean one is bisexual, though...
As of me, I have an open mind and I ponder freely. This has led me to finding males attractive. Though, women still do have them boobs so I'm won for the heterosexual side

There's a fair bit of a leap between finding someone/something attractive and being aroused by it~
Btw, it seems that you have no interests of males at all o.o

It does, doesn't it.
Two years ago, before I fell for my girlfriend, I actually thought I was straight. I had a crush on a guy (he turned out to be gay, btw >.&gt for over a year before that - changing preference is a very weird experience. One day I just looked at her in a different way, there was this feeling, wanting to hug her, cling to her... I was so friggin confused!
Now my preference is very much tilted towards females. This has lead me to conclude that my preference is selective, and changes according to who I am most attached to.
I can still appreciate the attractive sides of males, but they're just not... I can't point out anything in particular I like about males, unlike with females... Not even in the genital area, though it could be argued that having both the "sword" and the "sheath" is better...
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

High five, Lige?

Dang ninjaing. :P

Btw, completely off topic @Lige:
You sing well.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

High five, Lige?

Dang ninjaing. :P

Btw, completely off topic @Lige:
You sing well.

pretty much. you have to watch scrubs to get the joke though. and I'm glad you like my voice.
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

pretty much. you have to watch scrubs to get the joke though. and I'm glad you like my voice.

I hate that show -.-

There's a fair bit of a leap between finding someone/something attractive and being aroused by it~

I suppose one leads to the other? That is if you let it ~~

Not even in the genital area, though it could be argued that having both the "sword" and the "sheath" is better...

LOL. This reminded me of something.
Our Latin teacher said that virga meant something sword like and vagina(vah - gin - a) is the thing that you put a sword into, and draw out...

Haha
BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

@Zophia-you sound exactly like my friend Raven...wait...ARE YOU RAVEN

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@Lige:
Aw, I don't even know that show. And you're welcome.

I suppose one leads to the other? That is if you let it ~~
Very true.

Our Latin teacher said that virga meant something sword like and vagina(vah - gin - a) is the thing that you put a sword into, and draw out...
The Danish word for vagina is the exact same word as the Danish word for sheath... Reminds me of a good book Stephen King wrote. Oh well!

@Zophia-you sound exactly like my friend Raven...wait...ARE YOU RAVEN[quote]Heheheheheeheehee...... No, I'm not, but lol. ^^
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Eep, I messed up my quotation!

Heheheheheeheehee...... No, I'm not, but lol. ^^

There, fixed. Sorry for yet another double post. >.>
Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

*Googles 'sheath*

Ohh!!!
Well lol, I would suppose it came from Latin o.O

Heheheheheeheehee...... No, I'm not, but lol. ^^

You quoted the wrong thing here, buddy
BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

are you sure...

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

Haha, I have to agree with Drace on his theory that everyone is bisexual in some way.

Personally, I can identify when other guys are attractive, but I feel no attraction to them.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@Drace:
Many things come from Latin, quite funny things sometimes.
And I know... >.>

@BASHA:
Pretty much, yes.

Showing 2716-2730 of 3228