ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 467970
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

People against gays are not exactly angry at them, but against them. Being against them doesn't make them happy.

ParalysisTerror
ParalysisTerror
793 posts
Nomad

Estel is absolutely right, being against someone who is homosexual doesn't make them happy but makes them think they are superior than the person they are against.

zeroskater123
zeroskater123
243 posts
Nomad

i dont get why people are agianst them because its there choice not yours no one should have any say in how people live there livesbedcause its not yours you dont have to like the same sex so y should it mater to u

ztmoore1
ztmoore1
129 posts
Nomad

the the heck what kinda topic is this

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I mean, because someone is against homosexuality doesn't make them unhappy.

Yes, it does, they do not want to be gay, remember?
Okay, bad bad bad pun.
As for ztmoore1, this is a real discussion thread without flames (for now), and with decent theories. So do not spam, unless you have something to say.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Are you sure about that Strop? I mean, because someone is against homosexuality doesn't make them unhappy. Unless they are a strong believer in heterogeneous marriages, and are anti-gay, why can't they be happy?

Yes mvpguy22, I was being facetious :P

Although as the page on this discussion suggests, there really is a grain of truth in what I said. If there is something you want to restrict or see gone, can you say that your freedom to happiness is genuine?
armorfighterXg10
armorfighterXg10
44 posts
Nomad

people have rights to be gay. even tho its wrong for non-gay people if there happy the way there just [b]LEAVE THEM ALONE[b]

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

I believe that more and more people are becoming homosexual, when you where a little kid most boys only hung out with boys and the same with girls, I think that since they grew up with these type of people that they are more likely to be attracted to them instead of someone that they've never talked to before. As I have said before on page 179 I am not against homosexuals in any way, I believe that if you are old enough to make a sexual decision then choose what gender of humans that you would like to spend the rest of your life with. This is a very big decision so it may take time to figure out, if you have never been attracted to guys then you are most likely to choose to be straight. Many good points have been brought up about religious views and I am going to look into it more so that I can better understand what all is being said about it only saying vaguely in the bible that being homosexual is wrong. I hate to admit it but my dad is against homosexuals, he believes that the bible and all of its words are right and that it says that homosexuals are walking sins. I disagree with this even though I am religious, maybe if I find more on the bible he will believe that they are normal and perfectly fine in modern day society.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I believe that more and more people are becoming homosexual, when you where a little kid most boys only hung out with boys and the same with girls, I think that since they grew up with these type of people that they are more likely to be attracted to them instead of someone that they've never talked to before.

Hm, it's hard to say whether more and more people are becoming homosexual (in terms of population trends...this is in fact quite a separate question from the rest of your paragraph!)

Though interestingly, a teacher at my high school was of the opinion that having same-sex schools made it more likely for certain individuals to temporarily believe that they were attracted to the same sex. I'm not sure how this could be reliably studied.
mikybee93
mikybee93
21 posts
Nomad

I don't think it could, each child has their own way of thinking, so it would be hard to come to a real conclusion.

And it might not be that more people are gay, but that they are being publicized more. I think that being homosexual is a natural thing, it happens in nature with lots of different animals.

Even I, a religious Republican, think that the government shouldn't have any say in gay marriage.
If it doesn't affect your neighbors, then it's not the government's business, if it does, then it MAY be the government's business.

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Hm, it's hard to say whether more and more people are becoming homosexual

Well in the beginning of time I believe that everyone was straight since we had more people come, and they where taught the way to mate with the opposite sex, I doubt that anyone knew how to have sexual intercourse with anyone of the same sex, I believe that it came with time, just like a new religion, it starts small and more and more people join as more people are on earth and like the idea or disagree with the other.
mikybee93
mikybee93
21 posts
Nomad

But then why would animals be homosexual?
They don't have "trends" and stuff.

Either way I completely understand your point.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

The whole trend you are talking about is refered to as sodomy the practice of homosexuality is for those who don't have a concscience and/or block out those who disagree for they feel we are "supressing" their "rights" that all people deserve. But I find if homosexuality was right to people of the same gender should be able to reproduce and why doesn't everyone naturally having feelings for the same sex I mean I have never thought of a man as more then a friend.

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

But I find if homosexuality was right two people of the same gender should be able to reproduce

No, they shouldn't. Then genders would be useless, and homosexuality would have no meaning anymore.

This has been said before, but I suppose I'll have to say it again:

The only purpose of a marriage isn't to reproduce. I know plenty of married couples that are happy and don't want to have children. If you do, adopt or look into foster care.
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

[quote]But I find if homosexuality was right two people of the same gender should be able to reproduce

I agree completly with this... even though some people are married and dont have kids that beside the point, i really dont care if your in love i wont try to stop it but a lot of "married" homosexuals adopt and i don think this is right for their child. As a 3rd grader in my town point god made adam and eve not adam and steve

Showing 2791-2805 of 3228