ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 467967
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Kevbo
Kevbo
14 posts
Nomad

It's no one's place to say whether or not it's morally acceptable, or that any other person should or should not accept it. Homosexuality is more than a choice people make, that much is clear; but at the same time, we understand some people do make it a choice and some people do suffer with it. And I'm saying they suffer with or without anyone putting them down for being gay. Where do these feelings come from? Society imposing guilt on homosexuals, you say? I say nay. The law of nature almost totally contradicts the idea of homosexuality being anyone's choice, or anyone's logical or proper sexual orientation. Survival depends on procreation, even if it doesn't seem like it in our overpopulated world. It does not depend on same-sex relations, because all these result in is the individual happiness of the two people involved, and beyond that, nothing else.

There's another thought...homosexuality is nature's way of imposing it's own natural birth control on humans. Think about it.

Venderman
Venderman
180 posts
Nomad

Homophobia is outdated, if you are homophobic you most likely live on an incest hillbilly farm.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

For your information I have it and I am not a hill billy or a red neck I just have morals a conscience and luckily a knowlege of the truth.

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

@Venderman
Homophobia, racism, and bigotry are not limited to the uneducated, the poor, or the stupid. It can be found in the highest reaches of humanity with the educated and the wealthy. Unfortunately it's also found in people in the highest ranks of power. People who make the laws. Think of how many people opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1957 because we had admitted racists in the senate and congress. Opposing civil rights because of views full of hatred.

There will always be bigots. But as we progress as a species they themselves become the hated minority. Nowadays you can't win anything while calling yourself a racists. In fifty years it will be the same for the homophobes.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Yes, I would say the opposite.
The rich are more likely to be racist.

Although the educated, no. Depends how you define educated though.

Venderman
Venderman
180 posts
Nomad

I'm sorry, I'm just a bigot against Racists and Homophobics.

Lynoth
Lynoth
509 posts
Nomad

MsterXantos are you implying that people who are for Homosexuality don't have morals a conscience or knowledge of a truth?
Notice how I typed "a" truth...

WeeMan147
WeeMan147
199 posts
Nomad

It's nice to see that I leave for a little while and some of the same idiots are trying to defend their unjust hatred for homosexuals. Thanks for continually letting me down, you immature idiots!

I don't understand why straight people feel the need to impose themselves on the homosexuals. I will paraphrase something from Chris Rock: "I wouldn't want a bunch of white guys voting on whether or not to keep Soul Train on the air. I wouldn't want a bunch of women voting on my balls!" His point is valid, if it doesn't effect you then you do NOT get a say. Maybe that is in a just world, that's a world we truly don't live in.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

can someone against homosexuality anwser me this "WHY DO YOU CARE IF IT HAS NO EFFECT ON YOU WHAT SO EVER."

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Just ignore Xantos folks; he's been at this for quite some time, and he will continue doing so, even though he can't get past the fact that none of his rhetorics will never change our views on Homosexuality. So please, for Pete's sake, stop? There's no point on continuing your constant antics, because they do not get anywhere, and there is no point to what you are trying to say.

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

I have to agree with Shintetsu...There's no way we're all suddenly going to find ourselves following the bible word for word, especially if you keep being a bigot about it.

This thread is for healthy debate, not trolling.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,124 posts
Blacksmith

I think what happens between to people...should just stay between them...i seriously resent this topic..

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

For your information I have it and I am not a hill billy or a red neck I just have morals a conscience and luckily a knowlege of the truth.

FOR GOD SAKES MAN! It's not a choice to be a homosexual O.K.?! It can be put on you while your growing up at a young age (happened to my friend) but you can't change you sexualitiy in an instant, and when your older and can think, you can't change it for sure! SO YOU FAIL. Plus, what do you mean by "knowlege (spelled knowleDge, btw) of the truth". Now, what does "truth" mean to you? Are you just trying to sound epic and deep? If so, YOU FAIL. As for the morals, I took care of that already by stating the fact that homosexuality is not a choice. sooooooo
YOU FAIL.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I think what happens between to people...should just stay between them...i seriously resent this topic..
I hope you resent all those stupid magazines that invade the privacy of famous people too, then...
Anyway, just stay away from this thread if you don't like it. :P

Ontopicontopicontopic... No, fail. Sorry.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

FOR GOD SAKES MAN! It's not a choice to be a homosexual O.K.?! It can be put on you while your growing up at a young age (happened to my friend) but you can't change you sexualitiy in an instant, and when your older and can think, you can't change it for sure! SO YOU FAIL. Plus, what do you mean by "knowlege (spelled knowleDge, btw) of the truth". Now, what does "truth" mean to you? Are you just trying to sound epic and deep? If so, YOU FAIL. As for the morals, I took care of that already by stating the fact that homosexuality is not a choice. sooooooo
YOU FAIL.

You didn't read my post did you... He will continue to do these things, no matter how pointless the matter is.
Showing 2821-2835 of 3228