ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 467932
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

*mumbles something about theories about GLaDOS*

Not many things in this forum section are related to games, dunno if you've noticed....

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

All is I can say is that it isn't apart of the gaming world.

The fourm that this thread is located in, is not about gameing. And can we not talk about something else besides games once in awhile?

In Canada, 'Gay's' aren't much of a &quotrolem"....

Really, most of the time a person who has a problem with 'Gays' has NO problem whatsoever with lesbions, hell they would cheer em' on. (Though being a guy, ofcourse you would, except in some cases people provide no explanation for their dislike)

Most may just join in beacuse they find it to be the "thing".
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

*mumbles something about theories about GLaDOS*
Yeah, I herd about that. Totally imposable though it is. *Mumbles something about theories about the Combine overwatch* Actually, I just made those up.

I don't really feel like writing something long, nor adressing this post to someone in particular, but this is what I have to say: Whether you are homophobic or homosexual, male or female, sexism is still sexism, and hate is still hate, no matter how much sense it seems to make now.
texcido
texcido
320 posts
Nomad

You just are who you are, it is not possible to change that.

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Hmm, how come some Christians say that homosexuality is a choice... I wonder, since, well, religion is then just as much as choice (actually even more), people could be a christian and chose not to believe in God, or chose to become pregnant...

Forget that ^
If it is a choice, then it is a good choice, a choice of love and passion.
But why, oh, why would someone chose something that seem utterly bad for them (mockeries, clashes with science and religion, beatings from homophobes)... Well, homo sapiens is a destructive species. A self destructive species....

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

The tests were conducted on sets of twins where one turned out to be homosexual, and the other straight. The homosexual twins were found 100% of the time to have the pryon that turned the chemical absorption gene "off". So, if a male cannot absorb or produce the correct amounts of testosterone, he instead has an imbalance of estrogen and develops more feminine traits.

I think that post probably made the most sense I've ever heard on this thread.
lol.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Hmm, how come some Christians say that homosexuality is a choice... I wonder

Well, my sister told me about some random singer guy that was the big deal, he was gay, and when he converted to Christianity he had basically gone gay no more.
:P
beatings from homophobes

I wonder if the Lynches are gonna come back.
p.s. sorry for the dble post.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I wonder if the Lynches are gonna come back.

Thoad, we are CIVILIZED beings!! We perform psychological terror, beat others up without anyone noticing, abuse and mentally harm other people, and would willingly kill for our believes, even if they are wrong, beat someone to death, or strangle them in cords!
Lynching is so BARBARIC!
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thoad, we are CIVILIZED beings!! We perform psychological terror, beat others up without anyone noticing, abuse and mentally harm other people, and would willingly kill for our believes, even if they are wrong, beat someone to death, or strangle them in cords!
Lynching is so BARBARIC!

I've done two of those jk. Nah, but really, I sense the sarcasm, but I'm serious. If lynches aren't ALREADY here, I wonder if the lynches are gonna come back, making the Homosexuals situation just as the black people way back when.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

I've done two of those jk. Nah, but really, I sense the sarcasm, but I'm serious. If lynches aren't ALREADY here, I wonder if the lynches are gonna come back, making the Homosexuals situation just as the black people way back when.

I am pretty sure it happens somewhere, and it is only because of the so called civilization that it does not happen out in the open. I am pretty sure that in the smaller communities out there, it is likely that a (known) homosexual is pulled over by the police more often, and is he (yes..) is a bank robber or something, he would be shot even though he has no weapon... All these little things... Someone shoves him harder, when walking past...
If a community is tight enough, lynching could happen without the rest of the society ever noticing before someone finds a body in a swamp or something...
Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

In some countries in Africa and the Middle East, the penalty for sodomy or gay marriage is death.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

In some countries in Africa and the Middle East, the penalty for sodomy or gay marriage is death.

Woah what eh whoa WHAT!?
That's way extreme, DANG. Woah what eh, woah WHAT!?
Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

That's way extreme, DANG. Woah what eh, woah WHAT!?

Yup...In Texas, until 2002 or 2003, I believe sodomy was illegal as well. And then the Supreme Court found that law unconstitutional.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Yup...In Texas, until 2002 or 2003, I believe sodomy was illegal as well. And then the Supreme Court found that law unconstitutional.

didn't know that, but when lynching was here with the blacks, did you know that texas was the state with the most lynchings? Up to 500 a month I think.
Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

[img]http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a286/a286_thumb.jpg[/img

People who believe there cannot be homosexuality in our world are the same people who kill others because of their religion. People are stupid.

Showing 3031-3045 of 3228