ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 467936
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Its sad to see people are still so shortminded about this even in 2009. sigh.

It's only your opinion that we are short minded, if any thing I think you are.
Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

I personally don't see anything wrong with homosexuals, it's their choice to live that lifestyle, and I have a friend who's homosexual, and I've learned alot from him about being gay. I would never become a homosexual.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

We aren't meant to be gay. If everyone turns out to be gay, there would be no more people. So just be straight. I don't see the side of being gay.

Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

But why do you personaly want to seperate them?

Just a suggestion. If you knew of an island full of available singles were most of them would accept you, wouldn't YOU want to go live there?

We aren't meant to be gay. If everyone turns out to be gay, there would be no more people. So just be straight. I don't see the side of being gay.

Spoken like a true Joe Snuffy. I think it's natural. A: because it's found in nature, duh. B: population control.

*goes off to consider wth an island where everyone's a pedophile and kids were raised to believe it's normal would be like*

It's called Afghanistan, were boys are for recreation women are for procreation.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Just a suggestion. If you knew of an island full of available singles were most of them would accept you, wouldn't YOU want to go live there?
I'd miss my friends too much...
Btw, you skipped answering what to do with the bisexuals, then.
Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

Bascily you are in love you can't really change that. There will always be a place where that person will be. Unless that person is not in love then that changes the name of love. It doesn't really matter if your gay, lesbian, trisexual, bisexual, monosexual, or you like any type of sex it doesn't matter well if you are in love with your self then you might have a problem but as long as you are happy with what you like you can be whatever you want to be.

carltherune
carltherune
44 posts
Nomad

I think that homosexuals should go away. And pedophiles. And Zoophiles.
You can yell at me all you want, but you will never change my opinion. People say that homosexuality is natural because monkies do it. Are we monkies? NO! Some people might say that we look like monkies and since monkies can communicate they must be just like humans, but can monkies really love? Maybe monkies find pleasure in homosexual acts. Basic animal instinct is to seek pleasure and avoid pain.

Septua
Septua
464 posts
Blacksmith

Samy please clarify yourself. So if i say that some are shortminded about people been gay you feel spoken to.
And then again why am i shortminded if i state that?

All that tried to point out is that i dont understand why people "dislike" gays and i was disgusted by the fact that they should be placed on a big isle away from others, that remark made me think of what happened in ww2.

Talo if there was an isle full of singles i wouldnt go and would aprove of such a thing.

Sep

ligaboy
ligaboy
1,051 posts
Peasant

It doesn't really matter if your gay, lesbian, trisexual, bisexual, monosexual

trisexual?
Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

yes trisexual is when you are in love with every sex even yourself and someone with 2 sexes

Septua
Septua
464 posts
Blacksmith

Made a typo in my last post.

I would not aprove a single only isle.

Sep

Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Is that not &quotansexual"??

Homosexuality is not a disease. Most gay couples does not even have actual sex, so nothing "gross" there. Not sure about the lesbians, though...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

gay, lesbian, trisexual, bisexual, monosexual,

Slang, slang, made up word, attracted to both sexes, made up word... At least as far as I know.
But you forgot asexual and pansexual.

I think that homosexuals should go away. And pedophiles. And Zoophiles.
You can yell at me all you want, but you will never change my opinion. People say that homosexuality is natural because monkies do it. Are we monkies? NO! Some people might say that we look like monkies and since monkies can communicate they must be just like humans, but can monkies really love? Maybe monkies find pleasure in homosexual acts. Basic animal instinct is to seek pleasure and avoid pain.
It's not just monkeys. And btw, we ARE primates. I take it you're religious somehow? Or just does not believe in sex for pleasure...

yes trisexual is when you are in love with every sex even yourself and someone with 2 sexes
No, that's pansexual... You can't use trisexual, because there is more than one definition of bigendering.

Not sure about the lesbians, though...
*chuckles* What?
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

*chuckles* What?

"Not sure about the lesbians, though..." /said very slowly and loud

... Well, can you tell us, Zophia. Do lesbians have a lot of lesbian sex all day??
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

... Well, can you tell us, Zophia. Do lesbians have a lot of lesbian sex all day??
Oh, so you are sure about whether or not the gay guys do? :P
But seriously, does anyone?

Off topic or something:
"We're having HOT lesbian sex; and by 'lesbian sex' I mean cookies, but they're still HOT!"
Showing 3001-3015 of 3228