ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 441216
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

SPowerQ:

Thanks for the post but next time, please just post the link instead of copy-pasting an entire article without citation, as doing that implies that you wish for readers to assume you wrote it yourself when you didn't.

This constitutes plagiarism. Plagiarism is bad. In fact there's a stickied thread on this forum talking about how plagiarism is bad.

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

How did we get to plagiarism?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Previous page, Sssssnnaakke. There's a long post which, if any one of its phrases is quoted in a search engine, comes up with an independent article written by somebody I have reason to believe is not SPowerQ.

Jack8black8
Jack8black8
115 posts
Nomad

this is for like adults why are you talking about it

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

this topic isnt neccasarily for adults, little kids can be gay to, its kinda weird, but its true

Thelgrek
Thelgrek
2 posts
Nomad

I'm sure its quite literally been said 1,000 times in this thread, but I can see no reason why two consenting adults of the same sex cannot morally have a relation ship sexual or otherwise.

The stigma that has been attached to homosexuality is a social construction. I think its a shame that homosexuality is even morally debatable at this point in time!

CrimsonVamp
CrimsonVamp
93 posts
Peasant

If Homosexuality wasn't a word, it wouldn't have been so debated. It sounds like those homosexuals have a sickness, a mental disturb...

It should simply be a preference. Like it can be a preference with colours, or food tastes. Whoever is against it doesn't have any reasons on his side, just his/her mental barriers.

Open your mind people...

Bobitho
Bobitho
262 posts
Nomad

I say who gives a shit. Honestly does it really affect you if someone ELSE is homosexual. No it doesn,t. Its all stupid for people to think its weird for two people who love each other to get married it stupid. Thats all it is two people gettin married. The church runs all these campains to ban gay marriage and im like.
1. The bible does say that gays will burn in hell
-but it also says that all sins are equal in the eyes of god no matter what the sin is
so all these christian apparently dont fully understand the bible.
but what ever i wont change any christians minds,or anyones mind by that matter, cause of the people against gay marriage too ignorant to fully understand the concept.

wooters
wooters
185 posts
Nomad

I agree with bobitho, and sereosly, why dose anyone care! They cant help it if there gay, scientist have done studies that show its a chemical imbalance in your brain, they dont have a say in it, they like who they like and thats the fact!

Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

scientists have also done studies that there is no god. If we believe their lies now, we will all go to hell :P

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Bahahahahaaaaa now see, I also find it funny when you made that "hell" comment earlier in this thread I found it objectionable but this time despite having more reason to take personal offence, I don't

Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

I have a strange sence of humor. You will either be offended or laugh.

Deth666
Deth666
653 posts
Nomad

i'm not saying its right or wrong but from a pure religious stand point who are we to judge or condemn a person for being a homosexual isn't that up to God lay down judgment upon us?

Matthew 7:1-2 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

Your quote doesn't really seem to apply. If you Judge others, you will be judged by others. Well no kidding, that's why I comb my hair in the morning. The idea is that people think they are better than you, judge you, knowing that they are superior.

Deth666
Deth666
653 posts
Nomad

lol no matthew isn't saying you'll be judged by other people rather that you'll be judged by god

Showing 3061-3075 of 3228