The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernwhat would you do if you saw a cockroach in your house?

79 12578
urstupid404
urstupid404
196 posts
Nomad

what would you do if you saw one in your house ?

i would scoop one up with some paper towels and flush it in the toilet so he'll drown! >

• 79 Replies
savdebunnies
savdebunnies
111 posts
Nomad

Kill it or throw it outside.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Oh, no. A bug`s in my house. Run to the hills.
As you may have understood from my sarcasm, I wouldn`t care in the slightest.

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

I would step on it.
Or I may disable it and then kill it with a roach killer, and watch it die.
Or I'd just ignore it and he will go away.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

What a strange thread...I would squish it and trash him, end of line.

I mean, who would do otherwise? Are you expecting to see someone say: '' Well, I'd train him to do acrobatics and then I'd make a cockraoch circus.''.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I deal with roaches coming into my house all the time where I live. I spray it with bug spray to slow it down then I cover it with the can so I can get a tissue or something to crush and flush it.

With the roaches around here what you don't want to do is throw a brick at them, your just giving them a weapon.

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

I smash roaches w/ anything and everything... except bare skin... YUCK!!!! that's a disgusting thought... and then now that I have chickens at my house (mom wanted them >_>...) I take the sometimes still squirming/alive roach/bug over to the chickens and watch them tear it apart limb from limb and fight over the innards. Chickens = awesome to watch kill bugs.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Are you all kidding me? Roaches are impervious to everything.

I don't see bugs often in my house. I'd probably just crush it with my shoe or something then throw it away or flush it down the toilet. I despise insects.

ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

If i see a cockroach in my house, i'll kill it. What else will you do...>_>

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I have had more than a few in a cabin I visit every other summer. All you do is either get a container of some sort and put it over it and just throw the roach outside, or a broom works sometimes too if they're close to the way out. You could squish it, but then you have to clean it up. A Vaccuum works too, although roaches can be fairly big, a hand vaccuum probably wouldn't do it...and then it's probably still alive unless the vaccuum cuts the stuff it sucks up.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

it depends on how big it is. if it's a size bigger then my thumb, i would use a bug spray and then kill it. or if i lay some tape and lure it on to it, it would be cool if it got stuck on there, no where to go, and then i would come in and squash it!

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

If I saw a cockroach in my house, I'd get an airgun and blast it into next week.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

If there was a cockroach in my house I would sqwish it. It's quick and get the job done. I wouldn't use bugspray though, I tried it once on a fly and a had to watch it wriggle in pain for about 20 seconds before it died. Sadly I'm not sadistic enough to watch that with any creature.

MyUmbrellaAteMe
MyUmbrellaAteMe
1 posts
Nomad

If (and when) I see a cockroach (random bug) in my house I pick it up and show my mom who'll friek out and then give it to my chickens or spray with bug spray continuesly.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I would run out of the door screaming.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I would burn it until it died.

Showing 1-15 of 79