The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat is it like where you live?

37 3351
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I'm making this mainly because I live in florida where it's sunny 85% of the time! Anyways theres almost no rain and it's about 81 degrees during the day.

• 37 Replies
WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

I guess it's pretty average here in San Diego... But sometimes it can rain hard, sometimes it can be an extreme heat wave.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

It's a typical June here. Sunny here and there. It's not going to get very hot, yet.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I guess it's pretty average here in San Diego

*high fives*

I only live in San Diego County, and not the city itself. :P
Drift89
Drift89
214 posts
Nomad

I live in Australia in a little town near the capital. Right now it's Winter and lately it has been really cold and it sucks. In Summer it is alot warmer though.

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

I like that where I live, it's pretty rural, so you don't get the chaos of city life, and you can enjoy nature without having to leave your house.

Drift89
Drift89
214 posts
Nomad

I ride kangaroos to school! I also own 15 pet kangaroos, 31 wombats, 12 platapuses and 46 crocodiles and the movie Crocodile Dundee was based on me.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I'm making this mainly because I live in florida where it's sunny 85% of the time! Anyways theres almost no rain and it's about 81 degrees during the day.

Don't forget the humidity making it feel more like 100 degrees outside.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The weather is sporadic. It'll be regular weather one day(about seventy degrees) rain the next, then be blazing hot after that. I dislike the weather because of how odd it is.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Eh the state I live in it's alright. Not great. It's warm in April through August and it's cold through October through Feb. So I hate the cold but I don't mind it,.

Thowra
Thowra
31 posts
Nomad

Sydney. We're in winter now and it's alright since they're mild, but the summer is the most awful thing ever. It's dry and scorching, plus the sunlight is so bright you have to squint even when wearing sunglasses >

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

Well I live in Ohio and it is freezing cold in the winter and in the summer the temp. keeps going up and down. one day could be 100 and the next day could be 60... kinda weird

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I live in central Iowa. There are a lot of farms around here, but don't start believing the stereotype that Iowans are all poor farmers! Mainly, the terrain is flat plains with some areas of rolling hills.
The weather here, well let's just say it's interesting. Winters are often bitterly cold, but can be nice (and snowy, but it could sleet or rain... :/ ). Spring is like the limbo world. Blizzards in May, tornadoes in February, it all happens from time to time. Iowa springs are like wild cards. Summers are usually nice, but for the past years they've been hot and humid (not lying, every day in July last year was 90+ degrees with 80%+ humidity... ugh!). Falls are kinda boring; not much happens (or maybe school makes it seem that way...).

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Yeah same here. The Fall here is kinda nice seeing the leafs change in all different colors and so on. And it's the right temp to sit outside and just relax.

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

Chicago can get really hot in the summer. The past week it was 100 degrees outside. But like all bipolar chicago weather it is 60 degrees right now.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

In Sweden it's pretty cold and not so many people. I don't actually like heat.

Showing 1-15 of 37