The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernArea 51

46 5234
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Post anything you think they might be hiding from us. If necessary use links or photos for the best proof. People who do not believe in this stuff please do not post here. Unknown sightings and odd calls are accepted.

• 46 Replies
ShardRaldevius
ShardRaldevius
107 posts
Nomad

Im not sure but i dont think the point its believe or not, its in our face, we are not alone, how that geoglyphs were made? Is just impossible for a human made that stuff in such little time and with that perfection, since old times they are here
http://eremitha.vilabol.uol.com.br/extraterrestres/geoglifos/glifo03.jpg

ShardRaldevius
ShardRaldevius
107 posts
Nomad

This one that ive posted was made from night to day on august,4,2001
Impossible for humans do that in some hours.

ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

its a conspiracy

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

People who do not believe in this stuff please do not post here.

Oh, so basically people who only believe it can only post here. I guess I can go right ahead and make a thread about a video game and tell them that only people who like it can post there. Of course, I'll just get fanboys and stuff. Yeah.

I'm 50/50 on this stuff, I don't entirely believe in it, and I don't entirely believe that it's false.
ShardRaldevius
ShardRaldevius
107 posts
Nomad

its a conspiracy
About what? Would not make any sense
Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

Unknown sightings and odd calls are accepted.

what are odd calls? Like phone calls?
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

People who do not believe in this stuff please do not post here

Lol. This will just gurantee people will. You can't forbid people from posting on a thread.

Is just impossible for a human made that stuff in such little time and with that perfection, since old times they are here

This one that ive posted was made from night to day on august,4,2001
Impossible for humans do that in some hours.

Uh...no, it's not? Besides, there's no reference, I can't tell if it's the size of 10 highways or if it fits in the palm of your hand, or if it's on a wooden floor of 2x6s.

As for Area 51 in general...I'm sure the government is hiding stuff from the general population, but I highly, highly doubt it's things like Aliens and mind control rays...
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I think they're hiding flight weaponry. And probably a few other stuff.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Oh, so basically people who only believe it can only post here.

I only say that so that you don't get the people who like to ruin the fun with their "It's not real this is stupid" kind of posts. I'll reverse what you said.

I guess I can go right ahead and make a thread about a video game and tell them that only people who like it can post there. Of course, I'll just get fanboys and stuff. Yeah.

How would you like it if people said that the game you posted is a load of garbadge. Most moderators overlook the people who are negative to topics such as this. They focus more on games.
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

what are odd calls? Like phone calls?

I say that only because I once heard a story about a guy who called up a radio station and was put on live. He started talking about area 51 and all of a sudden the whole radio station crashed. Those kind of calls.
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Lol. This will just gurantee people will. You can't forbid people from posting on a thread.

Yes but you have a better chance of the true believers rising over what the non-believer said.
Blkasp
Blkasp
1,304 posts
Nomad

[quote]what are odd calls? Like phone calls?
I say that only because I once heard a story about a guy who called up a radio station and was put on live. He started talking about area 51 and all of a sudden the whole radio station crashed. Those kind of calls.[/quote]

And I heard a story that a guy jumped off a cliff and a UFO came and swept him away and put him on a cow safely.

Moral of the story- reference for these kinds of posts, they seem outrageous without backing up proof!

===

Anyway, I believe Area 51 contains top secret weaponry, most famously aircraft (eg, Black Bird or the Stealth bomber) possibly some crazy 1@z0r gun.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Yes but you have a better chance of the true believers rising over what the non-believer said.

*Facepalm*

I don't know whether that statement even warrants a rational response...but I'll make one so my *facepalm* isn't considered spam.

A true believer that there's all sorts of mythical magical thingamajiggies being created in a military base? Because some people see something in the sky and call it an alien, when it's just a plane? Because we have crop circles, which are just people playing pranks on those gullible enough to believe it was aliens? Because we find things we cannot currently explain? Does that make a computer supernatural to a baby? No.
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

@Blkasp i had a video for it a while ago but the profile was terminated. Look at the link yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oda2qm0We8E

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

@Kasic
#1 who said anything about magic
#2 good use of the somewhat incomprehensible word "thingamajiggies"
and #3 theres a difference between pranksters and the people who really saw it but don't believe it because of a somewhat monotonous intellengence such as yours. if you think about it there are great chances that they're doing something in area 51. why would they intentionally shoot anybody who dares to pass the barrier of area 51 but instead actually talk to the ignorant, innocent individual. They're hiding something from us.

Showing 1-15 of 46