The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernArea 51

46 5235
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Post anything you think they might be hiding from us. If necessary use links or photos for the best proof. People who do not believe in this stuff please do not post here. Unknown sightings and odd calls are accepted.

• 46 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

They're hiding something from us.

Of course there are hiding things, but just military related things like new weapons/planes/movements/communications and plans. They aren't hiding any aliens, or creating mind control rays, or turning people into zombies, or whatever else crazy thing i've ever heard about it.

. why would they intentionally shoot anybody who dares to pass the barrier of area 51 but instead actually talk to the ignorant, innocent individual.

Probably because there's a border plastered with do not enter and restricted area and authorized to use deadly force signs around area 51, and when they hear people talking about things like the above, (Aliens, Crop circles, Mind Control, Zombies) just can't stand listening to those random, ignorant fools who spout off this stuff. I can tell you, if someone was going around saying "That person over there is harboring an alien in his house, we need to do something about it!" (that person being me) I'd promptly tell the guy he was a moron and that i'm not harboring an alien. Which, according to you, makes it plausible that I am.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

How would you like it if people said that the game you posted is a load of garbadge. Most moderators overlook the people who are negative to topics such as this.

Everyone is allowed to share an opinion. I couldn't care less if someone said that the game was garbage, as long as they explained why it was garbage. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. You can't single out people from a thread, you have no control over that.

About area 51, I won't state any facts about it. But I'd say that there's nothing else in there except for some weapons and whatnot.
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Y'know what I'm tired of this back and forth talk. Since you are all against me I'm not posting here. Hope you're happy.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I've heard stories that there could be some kind of Alien Technology or something in there. They're probably are hiding some sorta of life form in there. Why else would it be Area 51. The Federal Government is hiding a lot from us that we don't know about.

ShardRaldevius
ShardRaldevius
107 posts
Nomad

Ok but that crop circles has around 70 meters of diameter, is way to big and to perfect, how someone can do a prank so big and in so fat without no one see? To do something like that you cant do alone

ShardRaldevius
ShardRaldevius
107 posts
Nomad

I mean Fast no Fat lol , dammend non existent edit buttons

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Shard, all I have to say is,

You can make your own crop circles

ShardRaldevius
ShardRaldevius
107 posts
Nomad

[/quote]Shard, all I have to say is,

You can make your own crop circles[quote]
Not in that times,with that perfection and that fast.

iheart801
iheart801
71 posts
Nomad

Ok but that crop circles has around 70 meters of diameter, is way to big and to perfect, how someone can do a prank so big and in so fat without no one see? To do something like that you cant do alone

You can if you know what you are doing and have designed it before actually constructing the crop circle. And most people that make them don't make them just by themselves.
ShardRaldevius
ShardRaldevius
107 posts
Nomad

You can if you know what you are doing and have designed it before actually constructing the crop circle. And most people that make them don't make them just by themselves.

yea, with gama lasers and some airplanes with superion technology, indeed.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

yea, with gama lasers and some airplanes with superion technology, indeed.

...or 20 people who all have their specific roles, you could do that in a night...
ShardRaldevius
ShardRaldevius
107 posts
Nomad

...or 20 people who all have their specific roles, you could do that in a night...

With that perfection without nobody see them? And without machines? No way... I doubt
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Question though, why would the aliens restrict their super technology to make pranks like crop circles? I mean seriously?? Or do they have a meaning, and which one, and why can't they see we are obviously unable to decipher them? I know it seems improbable that this is done by humans, but I think it is technically possible with enough people, and I couldn't see a reason why it would have been made by aliens, so I see no reason to supposed it has been done by aliens. (Plus, on a sidenote, there are a ton of freaks and nerds out there, some have quite the ressources, maybe they're an organized band or something... not that improbable XD)

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

I think the government is hiding any information that they have about aliens. They could also be hiding weapons.

ShardRaldevius
ShardRaldevius
107 posts
Nomad

Question though, why would the aliens restrict their super technology to make pranks like crop circles? I mean seriously?? Or do they have a meaning, and which one, and why can't they see we are obviously unable to decipher them? I know it seems improbable that this is done by humans, but I think it is technically possible with enough people, and I couldn't see a reason why it would have been made by aliens, so I see no reason to supposed it has been done by aliens. (Plus, on a sidenote, there are a ton of freaks and nerds out there, some have quite the ressources, maybe they're an organized band or something... not that improbable XD)

Maybe the circles arent just a prank,can be something else we dont get it yet, thats where rest the mystery,but im sure that arent humans who done that, also the crop circle areas has a weird magnetic force on them that no one could explain till today, some organizations made fake circles and they werent that perfectly and dont got the magnetism as well...Okay,something here stinks, everyone know.
Showing 16-30 of 46