The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernArea 51

46 5236
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Post anything you think they might be hiding from us. If necessary use links or photos for the best proof. People who do not believe in this stuff please do not post here. Unknown sightings and odd calls are accepted.

• 46 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I think the government is hiding any information that they have about aliens.

Or maybe they're just hiding it for more researching on aliens to see if their predictions are actually correct, that could be why. *shrugs*
zlajba946
zlajba946
27 posts
Nomad

ok listen to this joke

president bush came to a school and the kids were asking questions and Timmy raised his hand and asked

first does area 51. egsist
second do you have aliens there
third when will you reveal the truth

right after that the bel for reces rang

after that
Johny asked Bush

first why did the last bell rang 20 minutes early
second is there area 51 and
third where the heck is Timmy

and yeah my opinion it's real
wake up america
protest

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Everyone knows Area 52 exists. Just go to Google Earth and type in Area 51, Alamo, NV. I think that there are no aliens or alien ships there, just secret and prototype planes and possibly prototype weapons. I think that the reason that they always deny the existence of Area 51 is because they do possibly illegal things there that they would never get away with. (example: "we're suing you because bob died in Area 51 when he was exposed to toxic chemicals." "Sorry. Area 51 doesn't exist. We have no idea what you're talking about. He was probably crazy, or had too many drinks) I'm probably wrong though. They just don't want secret blueprints of the awesome prototype planes to get out!

read about it.

and... if there were aliens that were smart enough to make a spaceship that could travel that far in space and get to earth, and for that matter, even find earth and find humans, i think they would be smart enough to be able to evade capture and crashing and have advanced weapons to attack us if we're hostile.

The crop circles. No. These two guys in England started them. They even admitted it, and showed everyone else how to do it too. You think that aliens would start copying what humans were doing, and make complex designs that you could do with enough people. and you could do it far out of the way where no one sees you OR some people see you and just don't care. and where did you hear about this magnetism??

Question though, why would the aliens restrict their super technology to make pranks like crop circles?

exactly!
hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

All that alien stuff is not true but I have heard that they make top-secret spyplanes.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

All that alien stuff is not true but I have heard that they make top-secret spyplanes.

Didn't they already develop and/or test the B2 bomber and F117 Nighthawk there? Or am I just putting those two things together in my imagination?^^
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

My uncle (who was in the air force) would always joke about when he landed in area 51 and the 'things' he saw there whenever he would come visit us. He was only joking, but when I was that little, I didn't know o_O

zlajba946
zlajba946
27 posts
Nomad

Ok...soo i think for real that area 51 exsists........
they have a lot of armed personel guarding that area
why would they guard something that doesn't exsit....
soo thats all from me
and my thought on aliens is that they exist........and for the people who say that the aliens are visiting us and that they will destroy us
my personal opinion is this

They are visiting us BUT......(AND THATS A REALLY BIG BUT) THEY DON'T WANT 2 DESTROY US......THEY HAVE BEEN AROUND US FOR A LONG TIME THEY ARE MORE ADVANCED THAN US AND IF THEY WANTED 2 DESTROY US THEY WOUL'D DESTROYED US BY NOW........

Best regards

Zlajba

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Wait...What happened to Area 50...Also I don't think aliens are smart enough to make a perfect circle...

Didn't they already develop and/or test the B2 bomber and F117 Nighthawk there? Or am I just putting those two things together in my imagination?^^

Ummmm, I'm not sure about B2, but F117 Nighthawk has already been made, tested, and is currently in use.
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Ok...soo i think for real that area 51 exsists........
they have a lot of armed personel guarding that area
why would they guard something that doesn't exsit....

Dur it exists...

and my thought on aliens is that they exist

Statiscially likely with the size of the universe.

They are visiting us

Very, very, very doubtful. A civilization advanced enough for extremely long distance star travel, finds another sentient race, and just does nothing? No.
hokzwijn
hokzwijn
511 posts
Peasant

I don't know about those planes but I do know they tested the Blackbird there.

People probably began thinking there were UFOs or something because of the weird shape of the spy/stealth planes. People thought they were UFOs and thats how the whole thing about aliens started as well.
GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

Flying cars, human like robots, aliens, ufos, and human clones.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Well, this is difficult. Some shows I see *propose* to have compelling evidence, but how much is fake, and how much is legitimate?

Some things are odd, too... Like the Great Pyramids and Stonehenge; how did humans manage that when today, with all our masterful technology, we cannot? Something strange goes on there. Also, I've heard historical reportings of strange happens that cannot be explained naturally.

All of this is really interesting to me, but it's hard to decipher fact and fiction.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Like the Great Pyramids and Stonehenge; how did humans manage that when today, with all our masterful technology, we cannot?

Uh...you must have VERY bad masterful technology, because the Pyramids/Stonehenge is just rock stacked on top of itself in a pattern. It would be QUITE easy to reproduce it, although it would be useless. We know how they made the Pyramids, although it's still a mystery as to how the rocks for Stonehenge managed to end up out there.
chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

Flying cars

Those exist already actually, and its definitely not secret. Boeing I do believe has or had a concept design/idea for a flying hovercraft-type car known as the X-Cat, but I'm not sure if it is ever going to happen.
Other than that just look it up sometime, Flying cars aren't exactly top secret and they certainly do exist.

But back on topic
Area 51 most likely contains advanced weaponry, vehicles, and research. Of course none of us are going to know for sure, because attempting to enter Area 51 will get you shot. Even attempting to drive to it in your car means being stopped by Fully armed Apaches.
Just remember, its a conspiracy
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

aliens have to exist, because with the size of the universe, it's just about impossible that they don't exist somewhere.

but for the same reason, it's impossible that they've come across our tiny little planet, and like someone on the last page said (didn't catch the name, but whoever you are i love you <3), if aliens advanced enough to travel HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF LIGHTYEARS all across the universe, clearly in search of something, found another race of sentient beings, they wouldn't just draw pretty pictures in corn, much less let themselves be caught by puny humans.

as far as area 51, probably just secret weaponry and such. maybe they're developing their own forms of advanced space travel, who knows. no aliens, though.

Showing 31-45 of 46