ForumsThe TavernAre you more of a werewolf or a vampire?

51 8720
MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
105 posts
Nomad

Which creature do u pertain to the most? Werewolves or vampires? I personally say that I'm a werewolf...I've loved werewolves and studied them and made stories and stuff about werewolves since I was 8...I love them...
Now
What do u pertain to the most??

• 51 Replies
firedragon64
firedragon64
159 posts
Nomad

hi

MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
105 posts
Nomad

hi..u a werewolf or vampire? do u know?

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

hi

well hi... and that is major spam

I dont know wich I would be I have no similaritieswith either and if I werre u making this thread I would put some kind of quiz and different answers get u different amounts of points and then if you have a certain amount u r a werewolf and if u get a different amount u r a vampire. Just because some people (like me) dont know much about either or what they do other then the basics and might think they r one thing but r actually nothing like it. just saying
ShardRaldevius
ShardRaldevius
107 posts
Nomad

I dont know wich I would be I have no similaritieswith either and if I werre u making this thread I would put some kind of quiz and different answers get u different amounts of points and then if you have a certain amount u r a werewolf and if u get a different amount u r a vampire. Just because some people (like me) dont know much about either or what they do other then the basics and might think they r one thing but r actually nothing like it. just saying
Nice idea, i would like a quiz to know what i am most likely, but i think im most human than anything else xD

hi
¬¬ Bye
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I'm 100% human but if I could pick what I'd like to be it'd be vampire. I like the idea of super speed etc, I couldn't munch on humans though.

darver
darver
189 posts
Nomad

A vsmpire. I stay up all night and sleep through the morning (Unless I have school.)

snazzy777
snazzy777
739 posts
Nomad

I am more of a werewolf. I am always hot .. literally lol. I also love to be shirtless and shoeless, I like running and fighting. Yea, I'm a werewolf haha

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Well. As silly as this is, I'll take par in it 8D

I would think I'm a bit half and half. I don't connect insomnia and an upside down internal clock with being a vampire, but if the whole vamp thing was real, I would have to say it would be rather useful. The werewolf side, because vamps aren't the pack type, plus I mean really, look at my name, then the werewolf stories. MOON. Bahboom.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

sometimes I'm a bit of both, but I'd say I'm more vampire than werewolf

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

Can we be werecats? I'd much prefer it

What the hell is a werecat??
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I'm more werewolf, unless I could be a vampire from the vampire's assistant. But if not werewolfs are much cooler.

Skycosis
Skycosis
26 posts
Nomad

I want to be Vampire. I would normally choose werewolf, but with the whole transformation and ripping the clothes things I decided not too just because I'm not made of money and I like my clothes.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'd say that I'm a little of both. I stay up in the night a lot, I have a few sharp teeth like a vampire from what some of my friends have told me, my facial hair grows rather quickly(I don't like it.)
If I had to choose, then I'd pick werewolf since I don't like the idea of having to drink blood to stay alive, and I can't go out in the sun.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Don't tell me you got the idea from the Twilight series...

I'm definitely a werewolf. I'm hairy, and I have a strange tendency to forget whatever I did every night there's a full moon...

And I don't thirst for human blood.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Not sure on this one. I'm going to say werewolf here. Because the fact of drinking blood is gross.

Showing 1-15 of 51