ForumsThe TavernAre you more of a werewolf or a vampire?

51 8721
MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
105 posts
Nomad

Which creature do u pertain to the most? Werewolves or vampires? I personally say that I'm a werewolf...I've loved werewolves and studied them and made stories and stuff about werewolves since I was 8...I love them...
Now
What do u pertain to the most??

• 51 Replies
Flameheart
Flameheart
106 posts
Nomad

Vampire. BUT NOT the sparkley kind. XD

Werewolves just... I don't know, have restricted powers and control. They can only turn on full moons and most stories depict them as without control of their powers.

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Werewolves just... I don't know, have restricted powers and control. They can only turn on full moons and most stories depict them as without control of their powers.

That is mainly from the original depiction of werewolves. Though not all stories say that they only change on full moons, have restricted powers, and control. It really depends on what stories your reading and thinking about.
Flameheart
Flameheart
106 posts
Nomad

That is mainly from the original depiction of werewolves. Though not all stories say that they only change on full moons, have restricted powers, and control. It really depends on what stories your reading and thinking about.

I like the original depictions. The new stuff is too media hyped, like TWILIGHT *shudder*
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I also like the idea of being a vampire.

Eh... you'd like the idea of drinking blood to survive and not being able to go out in the sunlight?
GameJuMe
GameJuMe
105 posts
Nomad

i WOULD PREFFER none of these... Vampires for Girls (Twilight Sucks), Werewolfs for Maniacs, (Nerds). And this topic is waste of time. (FOR ME)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Vampire and Werewolf.

Your mind is tainted if you think that.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Eh... you'd like the idea of drinking blood to survive and not being able to go out in the sunlight?

Although i'm opposed to twilights vision of a vampire, it would be nice if it wasn't human blood/just not allowed directly in the sun.

I like the thought of being super fast.
killer1205
killer1205
38 posts
Nomad

when i hear this question i think twilight

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,206 posts
Peasant

I remember I posted on a thread like this (because we recycle ideas, here on AG), anyways, I pointed out that both of the myth creatures come from diseases.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

I'd chose vampire even though the whole idea of biting someone is gross because im vegetarian but since I'm more of a night person

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

I would be the ultimate Vampire with all abilities.

The list is to big to write here.

Valks
Valks
262 posts
Nomad

I vote more human.

It's a democracy after all!

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

I don't care for werewolves. And I don't care for vampires.
I'd say I was more of a werewolf though.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

I would say werewolves, cause you don't have to die to be one.

TheUz
TheUz
26 posts
Nomad

well I would totally be a werewolf, they are soooo much more amazing.

Showing 31-45 of 51