ForumsThe TavernAre you more of a werewolf or a vampire?

51 8719
MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
105 posts
Nomad

Which creature do u pertain to the most? Werewolves or vampires? I personally say that I'm a werewolf...I've loved werewolves and studied them and made stories and stuff about werewolves since I was 8...I love them...
Now
What do u pertain to the most??

• 51 Replies
MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
105 posts
Nomad

Don't tell me you got the idea from the Twilight series..
I didn't get this from the twilight series..only seen part of the first movie...no...I LOVE werewolves and I posted a video on youtube, Freddy Kruger vs. Ghost Rider...so I thought I'd like to hear what people see themselves as....
@dair5
I love the Cirque Du Freak series! I loved the Vampires Assistant too... book #1..
@everyone who joined/joining armorgames.com
You do relize there r MANY different types of werewolves and vampires...not all werewolves change during a full moon...some even drink blood...not all vampires r mean and not all feed off humans...so there are multiple different kinds of both race...just so u can keep that in mind....

thecattygrl
thecattygrl
230 posts
Nomad

I would definetly be a vampire. As weird as this sounds, I'm always finding things are warmer than me, I can stay up until o dark hundred hours and I like the taste of my own blood. I haven't ever tasted anyone else's blood but I remain relatively calm under situations concerning it as in, I dont get all squeamish. Plus, my two front teeth are turned and thus, look pointed.

I would be a vampire if anything.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Vampire, no question.

I'm quite charismatic, I love rare meat, I hate going outside, and I look like a serial killer. So really, the only thing that vampires can do that I can't is turn into a bat.

But that's only because I haven't practiced for very long.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

I'm more of a hunter of supernatural beings. Kind of like a cross between Van Helsing and Blade.
Werewolf hides go for a lot on the market, I collect vampire dust to give to lovers as an aphrodisiac and zombie heads always go well with people interested in voodoo.

MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
105 posts
Nomad

@Sarthra21
That's awesome!! I've never heard of someone doing that..awesome...

@Ernie15
Not nearly all vampires turn into bats..trust me

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Im probably a werewolf as Id fit in well with a pack rather than being on my own.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I'd prefer being a werewolf since werewolves can't be killed by a bunch of stupid junk. Like werewolfs can just be killed by silver swords and silver bullets, and silver costs a lot. Vampires on the other hand can be killed by a lot of junk like holy water, sunlight, crosses, wooden stakes, and garlic. Freaking garlic!

66wolves
66wolves
29 posts
Nomad

I also love to be shirtless and shoeless, I like running and fighting.

Oooooh, you sounds good to me...

I'm definitely a werewolf..I love to draw them and write about them and all that. werewolves are boss.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

Vampires on the other hand can be killed by a lot of junk like holy water, sunlight, crosses, wooden stakes, and garlic. Freaking garlic!

you can not kill all vampires with holy water or garlic. sun kills not all vampires and i mean not twillight.

is it proof that vampires can be killed by sunlight, holy water, crosses or garlic? and that silver kills werewolfes isnt proofed ether.

i like to be a mage/wizard, because i like magic. or a mix between vampire and werewolf (have you seen the movie underworld?).

DeadFamous
DeadFamous
152 posts
Nomad

I think vampires are pretty cool. I wouldn't mind being one if it meant I didn't have to kill other people for their blood.

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

Vampire

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Vampires on the other hand can be killed by a lot of junk like holy water, sunlight, crosses, wooden stakes, and garlic. Freaking garlic!

If I remember the classic vampire stories well, garlic only weakens them, crosses scare them off, and only stakes or sunlight, or probably holy water, really can hurt them.

is it proof that vampires can be killed by sunlight, holy water, crosses or garlic? and that silver kills werewolfes isnt proofed ether.

Is there proof they can't? Is there proof they exist, or can anyone just imagine the sort of vampire or werewolf he/she likes?

Considering my hair, my meat consumption and my hate for cowardly hiding and sneaky creatures, I would guess that I would better fit as a werewolf than a vampire. Though I confirmedly look good in a suit XD
brandroid
brandroid
122 posts
Nomad

Werewp;f

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

i am a wearwolf i guess im like them sort of kinda dark skin brown hair.. and i do have a short tempor so wearwolf

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Really? I mean really. Your going to start a thread about this?
Well it isn't the worst thread ever. I like the idea of being a werewolf but I also like the idea of being a vampire. So I really don't know exactly which to choose. Though if it is based of how you act then you could say I am more of a vampire. Though I would choose werewolf. So I am a contradiction@

Showing 16-30 of 51