ForumsThe TavernWhich Came First?The Chicken Or The Egg?

167 29529
HOCKEYBOY10
HOCKEYBOY10
158 posts
Nomad

The question continues on.

• 167 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

It was the chicken because, if the christian story about the creation of the world was true, then it would be pretty obvious. Adam and Eve arrived to earth as grown adult - not baby's. This means that the Chicken came before the egg because the chicken is an adult version of the egg. Besides, what if the egg didn't hatch? There wouldn't be the delicious animal we now know today as the chicken.

And where did the chicken come from? Any evidence that the creationist view is correct?
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

K so evolution.

A creature very similar to a chicken laid an egg. That egg hatched into a creature that was even more genetically similar to a chicken. This creature then in turned laid an egg which hatched into what we now know as a chicken.

So, the first chicken obviously came from an egg, but that egg was layed by a creature so minutely different to a chicken.

lol i win the internets i totally stole this point of view from someone in this thread earlier

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Obviously the egg came first, unless the chicken was a dinosaur.

Dinosaurs laid eggs. Egg came first.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Must've been pretty embarrassing for some huge, proud dinosaur to find that her egg had suffered a mutation and was some small, fluffy semi-flightless creature which clucked around the place and pecked at the ground.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

It wasn't a dinosaur. It was a jungle foul that laid the egg that hatched to be what we know as a modern chicken.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Of course. I was joking. Undoubtedly the first thing came first. The first thing is merely under speculation as to what the first thing was.

Radiation_burnzz
Radiation_burnzz
12 posts
Nomad

the obvious answer is two eggs how would the hen get fertilized if there is no rooster?

TheGodZlo
TheGodZlo
106 posts
Shepherd

First came Chuck Noris guys! FFS!

derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

of course it was God !!!!who created the egg?God.God created the egg which cracked open and turned into a chicken.

partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

1st came the egg.

the chicken was a mutated bird at 1st. the 1st chicken had non chickens as parents. (the power of evolution =P )

the egg was already around whit lizards and alike.

epicness01
epicness01
1,515 posts
Nomad

Both results are paradoxical. For example, the egg can't come first because where did it come from? And the chicken can't come first because where did it come from? Either way, it's not important which came first as long as both came.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Probably some mini-dinosaurs made a big mistake...

TazManiac7
TazManiac7
25 posts
Bard

As far as I'm concerned, they are both delicious and nutritious! Doesn't matter which came first as long as they end in my breakfast and lunch!

Sorry vegetarians! I totally understand your cause and I strongly believe at one point I will become a vegetarian, just not yet :\\

Showing 151-163 of 167