ForumsThe TavernWhich Came First?The Chicken Or The Egg?

167 29539
HOCKEYBOY10
HOCKEYBOY10
158 posts
Nomad

The question continues on.

• 167 Replies
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

the chicken if u read the book of genisis god created all land animals to please man and man named them but b4 i went to catholic school the baby chick it wasnt full grown so we can end this agruementmtent by sayin it was a chick because its not an egg and its not a chicken its in between

LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

reptiles laid the first egg millions of years before the chickens walked the earth.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

[quote]The Egg.

The Egg needs to be hatched first and then it can become a chicken

And how you got an egg?[/quote]

... and so on ...

--

How would an egg survey alone without parents?
aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

god made reptile eggs first and chickens later so there for the egg if u said chicken egg thats different

IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

Obviously the chicken.

If the egg came first, I would have fried it up and eaten it. If the chicken came first, I wouldn't have eaten it, cause I don't like chicken.

Aeridani
Aeridani
360 posts
Nomad

As a scientific evolutionist point of view...

The egg. Because when this proto-chicken hatched the first egg, then another proto-chicken would hatch. This would keep on going until the proto-chicken hatches the "Modern chicken" egg. then the modern chicken hatches.

Egg.

But this point is void if you are against evolution.

thugtastic
thugtastic
162 posts
Peasant

Obviously the egg because animals are constantly evolving including us, so the egg is more advanced then its parents.

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

I belive the egg came first it was a misshappening of evolution and it was left for a while, then BAM one day a chickens around, but I belive there were two eggs

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

survey

I meant survive. I'm so sorry. I've noticed that I often misspell that.
Pator55jase
Pator55jase
31 posts
Peasant

Chicken (if you are religious)

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Well, assuming that chickens did actually evolve from dinosaurs, the egg would have come first. Then came the chicken. Then came KFC.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Neither. There wasn't just &quotoof" a chicken which started laying chicken eggs (creationism) and there wasn't just some random dinosaur that would lay chicken eggs. Gradually something changed nearer and nearer into what we think of as a chicken.

SwordAndShield
SwordAndShield
567 posts
Nomad

The chicken must have come first.

You said it first. That's how that joke ends.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

The egg. Because when this proto-chicken hatched the first egg, then another proto-chicken would hatch. This would keep on going until the proto-chicken hatches the "Modern chicken" egg. then the modern chicken hatches.

Thats probably the best way to explain it
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

But this point is void if you are against evolution.

I'm pretty sure there was a link to an article somewhere here where scientist discover that the modern day chicken egg has a special protein found only in the chicken. Which would imply that chickens developed that certain protein for whatever reason and that they were first.
Showing 121-135 of 167