ForumsThe Taverngoogle vs yahoo

40 7871
LavaJeans33
LavaJeans33
21 posts
Nomad

which do you us because i think all of you use google but some people like yahoo and you can see i like posting these kind of topics and yahoo and google do all the same stuff if you have igoogle which i have so you must be thinking that i love google its because i do so leave a comment dont just look at it see you guys later in my other topics

• 40 Replies
darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I use Google for searching and e-mail, and use Yahoo as an e-mail if I want to make alts on sites or if I don't want people to know who I am without a reasonable amount of previous knowledge/work.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

google for search engine, and I only use yahoo if google directs me too that site for a question I have that another site doesn't have.

bloodpackt21
bloodpackt21
3 posts
Nomad

google is the best it my opinion

016Bramble
016Bramble
408 posts
Nomad

I've only ever used Yahoo to ridicule it in comparison to Google... really!

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Google. I've never used yahoo plus I like the occasional google holiday signs like...
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9536/olympics08openingrr9.gif

James212
James212
88 posts
Blacksmith

Google for me has better results,so i would have to go with google

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I use Google for searching, and I use yahoo for most of my email and some articles some times. I have gmail, but I don't like it as much as I do yahoo mail.

HorrorLord
HorrorLord
17 posts
Nomad

Google for searching and Yahoo for email and messages.

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

I like google better. It is faster and it has more results then yahoo. Yahoo also doesn't have the interactive logos that google does.
I do use yahoo for email and fantasy sports games.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

No doubt I use google.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

Google, because I find it better than Yahoo. Yahoo gives a larger variety of results, but Google is more exact to your search. Just an opinion.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,467 posts
Nomad

I use Yahoo for email. I use Google searching. My simple answer.

Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

Google. I use Yahoo mail, mostly due to familiarity. I've used yahoo mail for like, a decade now.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Google! Just cauz it sounds cooler and on pacman's anniversary, u could play pacman. Awesome

apple4321
apple4321
8 posts
Nomad

definently google. yahoo is my homepage though.

Showing 16-30 of 40