ForumsThe Taverngoogle vs yahoo

40 7870
LavaJeans33
LavaJeans33
21 posts
Nomad

which do you us because i think all of you use google but some people like yahoo and you can see i like posting these kind of topics and yahoo and google do all the same stuff if you have igoogle which i have so you must be thinking that i love google its because i do so leave a comment dont just look at it see you guys later in my other topics

• 40 Replies
GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I think I've only used yahoo once as my serch engine and it seemed slow, mainly for my email. But I think Google is better than yahoo.

VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

The only time I have ever used Yahoo was to make my e-mail. Period.
I use Google for just about everything!

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I use both Yahoo mail and Google e-mail but when it comes to searching up things, I would totally prefer Google's search engine.

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
467 posts
Nomad

Google, it's really good search engine.

iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

Google by far a bigger company than Yahoo. Faster search time and has whatever I need. I have it as my homepage.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

I personaly dont like them both soo i choose *Drum role* iGoogle!!!!! yes its real

Nightfang21
Nightfang21
117 posts
Nomad

Google all the way and eh stupid Apple taking over everything now -_-

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

since when has anyone ever heard the phrase "i dunno yahoo it" never lol my point is ended nobody cares about yahoo

Tamally
Tamally
157 posts
Nomad

yahoo just sucks, google is the best search engine ok how could anyone say other wise?

gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

I think google is definatly better but i use bing now and i like it more than google

Showing 31-40 of 40