The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernhow to get taller?

37 4959
firedragon64
firedragon64
159 posts
Nomad

I know this is kind of stupid, but does anyone here know how i can get taller?

• 37 Replies
TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

You could try altering your genes but that sounds like it would be very expensive

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

go through puberty, that should shoot you up a few inches.

If not, then go into your room and cry about it.

all joking aside, there is no way to force growth without a tumor in your pituitary gland.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Well, you can make yourself look taller. Wear shoes with bigger treads or construction boots. Stuff your regular shoes with a bunch of Dr Scholls. Wear vertical-striped clothing.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
827 posts
Nomad

exercise, eat well, sleep on time, be healthy, and maintain all aspects of health.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Inject caffeine directly into pituitary gland.

If that doesn't kill you or severely damage your brain, there's a slight chance it will help you grow an extra inch or two. But that's a big "if".

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

drink lots of milk, work out nice, and due to muscle gain, you shall become 2 inches taller maybe

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Just remain as healthy as you can, but it won't ensure you'll become taller. It has stuff to do with genes that you just shouldn't tamper with...

Pretty much, get lots of sunshine, drink milk and get lots of sleep.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

One of the biggest factors stopping you from growing is gravity. If you just hang from a bar for a few minutes everyday you might end up an inch or two taller then you were supposed to be. This is assuming you are still growing.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Most of the things have been said in here. Simply drink milk, exercise daily, and probably eat healthy things such as vegetables, fruits, protein, etc.

I was 5'4" or so in 8th grade. I started doing many of the things mentioned above and I'm now 5'11" or 6'. In 9th grade I was about 5'8" or 5'9".

Well, I think I'm done growing now. I don't see myself getting any taller, but if you do those things mentioned then you should be able to get taller.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

wear springs on your shoes.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

wear a lot of socks.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

Go into space.

Astronauts gain several inches from the compression of gravity being severely lowered and put into a microgravity environment.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

As others have said eat properly and exercise. A good body posture is also important, if you are slouched black you look quite shorter.

Or you could just get shoe lifts.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

A good body posture is also important, if you are slouched black you look quite shorter.

Dangit. I have a habit of slouching, which especially doesn't help because I'm short for my age. (5 ft 3 inches)

Well, if you're a girl, you can get yourself some high heels. Or you could just let puberty do the work, if you're not already fully grown.
ShardRaldevius
ShardRaldevius
107 posts
Nomad

Do exercises,wear boots,drink hormone,use photoshop

Showing 1-15 of 37