ForumsThe TavernWhat's the worst way to die?

125 21177
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Be creative.

Mine would be being shot out into space and not being able to breath.

• 125 Replies
bravehawk204
bravehawk204
349 posts
Nomad

watch the five deadly venoms about 3 times you want to kill yourself half way through the movie. When you go to hell the devil says "ok now were going to watch the five deadly venoms forever". So ya the answer to that question would be to kill your self cause you know that your going to die.

MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
105 posts
Nomad

Being in an accident and having people say ur dead..ur an organ donor so they bring u into the operating room..they start to operate but ur still alive subcutaneously..(it is possible..brain related)... having a machine keep ur heart pumping to keep ur organs fresh...and u feel every incision they make, every poke and prod, every pull....And u can't cry out..the last thing u c is ur beating heart taken out of ur body...hearing the last beat of ur heart... ____________________________

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

While you have
1.Every STD possible
2.Every known and unknown disease
3.Gotten rejected by all women in the world.
4.A depressing rainy day
You have your nuts/or ovaries tied to the back of a train. The train has an average of (250mph). You have piranhas, spiders, and mosquitos biting you. The train starts and you go maximum speed 270mph and your (balls get ripped off/or ovaries get ripped out and your die :/

brian987987
brian987987
16 posts
Nomad

To be hanged and quartered. if you don't know what hanged and quartered is , you should look it up on wikipedia or something.

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

Hmmm.... I would have to say being eaten alive would be extremely painful.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

At first, I thought the thread was 'What is the worst DAY to die?'...but then I saw people saying things like "getting stabbed, falling off a cliff, pudding overdose..." and that's when I realized.
The worst way would probably be unimaginable o_O
Creative, right?

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Like this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuapyExYJBI

Reminds me of this game. Warning, it's bloody.

On the thread GoM linked I said a really good thing. You need to see it.
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

This way is probably high up on the list.

Please don't ban me for submitting this picture, but the most painful way is probably to get sawed!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/42/Cranach.JPG/220px-Cranach.JPG

Mohaha.

R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

Tbh, I'd say drowning. just the thought of drowning is a pretty scary thought, has to be torture.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Tbh

What does that means?

BTW, I found the post I made about black-holes!

Enjoy! Or something...
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I've almost drowned, it's pretty fast, panicky, and it fills you with regret. But if you try to survive it could last longer.

Erli
Erli
156 posts
Jester

Being impaled would be really bad way of dieing.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

If you are tied up to the ground and they let grow bamboo trough your body

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Warning, this is going to be very disturbing and may scar you for life.

First, be blind-folded and stretched taught by each of your limbs, just barely dislocating the joints. An ear piercing, horrible shrieking noise is played at incredibly high decibel levels during the whole torture. Then, have a heavy weight put on your chest, enough so that you can't take a full breath, but not enough to suffocate you. Next, have bamboo grown through each joint other than vertebrae and those close to vital organs. After that, be brought to a low level of hypothermia and branded until your entire torso is covered in a thick crust. Now, the crust is slowly pulled off. Salt crystals are drug across your exposed flesh, cutting like sand paper. In order to prevent bleeding out, an electric current is arced across to cauterize the wounds. Now, the bamboo is cut at the base and pulled out so that the branches and leaves tear the flesh. The blind-fold is removed to reveal a searing light. Now, being little more than a limp, blind, starving lump of flesh knowing nothing but pain, you nearly die of dehydration only to be given parasite infested water. Next, the parasites slowly eat holes through you until. Feeling merciful, your captor now boils you alive..... from the inside out.

I did warn you.......

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Getting your head cut off because apparently you can still see and hear everything for 30 seconds after it's cut off.

Showing 31-45 of 125