ForumsThe TavernWhat's the worst way to die?

125 21176
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Be creative.

Mine would be being shot out into space and not being able to breath.

• 125 Replies
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

leg amputated then given 1 min to hobble away. then getting the other leg blown off by a land mine. crawling along while maggots eat away at u. then another land mine blows ur arms off. finally 3 days later u r put out of ur misery wit a bullet that enters ur croch and exits ur head

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

OK here goes.
Getting all your skin peeled off then pouring vinegar, salt, lemon and lime juice on you. Then getting nailed to a wall by your joints. And finally getting all your limbs and genitalia being slowly sawn off by a blunt saw. I hope this thread doesn't give any ideas. :/

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

The worst way to die, in my opinion, would be being shot in the leg with a crossbow and then be stabbed and die from blood loss.

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

The worst way for me would be drowning.

destruction101
destruction101
113 posts
Nomad

The worst way to die would be if you were immortal and someone tried to kill you but they failed. They would try everything hacking, drowning, stabbing, shooting, exploding, until you were nothing but dust, and you would stay that way for an eternity.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

The worst way to die would be if you were immortal and someone tried to kill you but they failed. They would try everything hacking, drowning, stabbing, shooting, exploding, until you were nothing but dust, and you would stay that way for an eternity.

Seems similar, though more brutal, than what Prometheus is said to endure.. he stole the fire of the Olympians and gave it to the humans. For that he was chained to a rock and a great eagle would eat his liver, which would regrow so that the eagle eats it every day again.

While searching for the tale, I found this torture method here, the Blood Eagle. Apparently it is disputed whether it has ever been applied or not, but if yes, then... *shudders*
R3LOAD
R3LOAD
531 posts
Peasant

It's not necessarily dying then, is it?
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

While searching for the tale, I found this torture method here, the Blood Eagle. Apparently it is disputed whether it has ever been applied or not, but if yes, then... *shudders*

The blood eagle was used many times. I do believe the barbarian chief (forgot his name) the Boneless preferred that method over all other methods.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

What about being stuck with pins in every place possible.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Inspired by the blood eagle, I think I found one of the most painful torture, or chain thereof; the only question, could a person survive until the last step?

1. Skin alive
2. Disperse salt on the body
3. Breaking wheel (break the bones)
4. Drown in hot/boiling water

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
417 posts
Nomad

The Blood Eagle:

Tearing open my back
pulling out my lungs so that they cannot expand
i suffocate

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

what about being forced to drink hydrochloric acid.

SkulledOut
SkulledOut
38 posts
Nomad

burning alive while dry drowning whilst a small saw is cutting into ur flesh in many places; the worst deaths combined

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
417 posts
Nomad

being dragged into the middle of the forest, tied to a tree, sliced open andleft to have your insides eaten by the predators. Ur alive the whole time.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Have your ribs pierce your lungs and drown in you blood.

Showing 46-60 of 125